Found Her!

*Updated 3/8/24*

Prepared for the worst, Chat and Marinette stood ready to face whatever was headed their way. To their relief it was Stealth who had busted through the door to find them. 

"Marinette!" Stealth yelled, sweeping her up in his embrace. For a second she forgot about everything going on. Felix's arms felt so familiar, and so comfortable.

"*clears throat*" Chat started. He didn't need to see more of them like that. Besides, why isn't Marinette freaking out or anything. How on earth does she know who Stealth is already? Wait, is Felix visiting Marinette as well with his miraculous?! However now his greatest worry was the akumatized Chloe standing in the doorway.

"Where's Ladybug?!" Chat asked in frustration. This wasn't like her. Something must've been wrong, but what?

"Now there's two of you?! Ugh. One of you was already too much for me to handle" Chloe exclaimed while seeing the two cat themed superheroes side by side.

"Pawlease. We get it Chloe, now just give us the Miraculous already" Chat said while moving his hands to look like they were talking.

"Where are my Adrikins?! If you bring me him or that Maritrash I'll give you the stupid akuma"

All the sudden Hawk Moth interrupted, confused by the Leading Lady's sudden remark, "What? You can't do that, I decide when you transform and de transform. Not you!"

"Are you threatening me? My daddykins will sue you for everything you're worth if you even DARE get in a 50ft radius of me. So don't even think about it!" Chloe snapped back.

Stealth and Chat just looked at each other in confusion, wanting to know why Chloe was arguing with what looked like to be herself, even though they knew it was with Hawkmoth. Using the distraction to their advantage, they snatched the akumatized object and ran away. They had to find ladybug so she could get rid of the butterfly.

"Hey, where did Marinette go?" Chat asked Stealth.

Felix knew exactly why she left. Marinette was needing to transform so she could take care of the akuma. He saw the reports from the first rockheart attack, and there's no way he could handle the akuma multiplying like that, especially on his first day. Just another reason to adore her that she was able to take down all of that during only her first time ever even being ladybug. "I'm sure she made it to safety, we just need to get out of here"

"You're just going to leave like that without knowing she's ok? What are you thinking?!"

"Adr- I mean Chat, we have to, find ladybug now"

Chat was visibly struggling to understand how Felix could just leave Marinette, "I'm not leaving her! You can go find ladybug, but I can't go knowing she could be in trouble".

Felix groaned in frustration, knowing that it was absolutely pointless for Adrien to wait around, but it would be better for him since he shouldn't even be transformed in the first place. "Fine by me, don't come complaining when you don't find her" he said before taking off.

Chat stood there confused. It seemed like Felix knew something that he didn't, especially because the more he thinks about it, if Marinette really could be in some sort of trouble, there's no chance that Felix would just leave like that. I mean when he thought she was in trouble earlier, he risked his reputation to ask chat for help.

Chat was going to chase after Felix, but adrenaline was wearing off and the pain was settling back in, so all he could do was transform back and wait until the miraculous ladybug was called so he'd get sent back to the school, hopefully.