Lunches and Interrogations

*Updated 3/5/24*

Now both back in their seats, Felix wrote down on a post it note, 'I'll meet you at your locker after class so we can head for lunch, try not to be late for that one too ;)'. He then slid the note discreetly over onto Marinette's side of the desk.

She was a bit confused why he had put a postit note on her desk, but then she realized that he was talking to her. She read the note, rolling her eyes, trying to stifle the smile from his teasing.

Bored in class, Marinette responded to Felix's note with, 'I'm sorry sir, I don't see your name on the reservation list for lunches with Marinette', messing with him. She then slid the note back over to Felix without the teacher seeing.

Felix was amused by her note, so he tried coming back at her with, 'well there's obviously been some misunderstanding. After all I'm Felix, cousin to Gabriel Agreste, I'd like to speak with your supervisor'.

The two kept sending back and forth the note with a ridiculous story, helping to pass the time in a ridiculously boring class.

Sitting in front of them, Adrien couldn't help but be bothered by the note passing, and the giggling. It took all his strength not to turn around and throw that note in the trash. What are they saying that's so funny anyways?

Meanwhile, in the back of the classroom, Alya could see everything from where she was sitting. She had never seen Marinette so comfortable with anyone that looked that similar to Adrien. Maybe he was a good influence on her, but how did she abandon Adrien that fast? It just didn't seem plausible. 

Alya didn't miss the sideways glances Adrien had been sending the two. It would be so idiotic that when Marinette finally started to move on, that's when Adrien would start to like her. I think her head would simply explode.

Finally after class, Marinette and Felix headed to her locker before heading out for lunch. "Looks like you're running on time DupanCheng, I'm impressed" Felix told her as she put her bag in her locker. 

"Well I would hope I'm not late for lunch, I don't even know if that's possible!" Marinette said as the two laughed. "So where were you thinking of going for this very school related outing?" Marinette continued.

Felix was prepared, and listed off this new sushi place not too far from the school. "Are you ready M'lady" Felix said while holding his arm out for Marinette to grab. 

All the sudden Marinette went frozen. The way he said that reminded her way too much of Chat Noir, but she told herself she was just being crazy and shook that thought as far away from her head as humanly possible. Back to reality, she then took his arm as the two descended the steps of the school, going off to lunch.

What they didn't know was that Adrien was around the corner and 'coincidently' happened to hear their whole entire conversation. Felix calling Marinette M'Lady didn't seem right. He knew it was his name for Ladybug, but for some reason it felt familiar with Marinette as well.

As he went to leave the school so he could transform and 'supervise' the lunch, he felt a tug on his arm. "Dude, what's with you?" Nino asked. He was so confused with Adrien's behavior. 

Alya was with him too and said, "Yeah Agreste, you have some explaining to do. I saw those glances in class". 

Adrien swallowed hard, nervous for the upcoming conversation he was going to have to have with his friends. For he knew that some of the questions they'll ask him, he might not even have the answers for.

The three sit down at a lunch table like an interrogation. Nino and Alya across the table from Adrien. "So, you haven't been acting yourself lately. We can trace this back to 2 main events" Nino said.