Mission Stealth

A/N: I'm back. Once again sorry for the long wait. I had some drama of my own with Prom week involving me being in the same group as my Ex with a different date. Anyways enjoy the story! I really will try to do more updates when I can. Although with finals week coming up it's a bit hard.

*Updated 3/8/24*

She felt safe in his arms. Finally she wasn't alone, and Felix would be there for her. Marinette's eyes watered, but tears never fell. All the feelings of Anxiety and Fear that had been running through her were starting to dissipate, and that's all she wanted.

Felix was glad Marinette couldn't see her right now. His face was beat red, and the longer they hugged the worse it got. But he couldn't let go, no, he wouldn't let go. What she's had to go through shouldn't have to be experienced by anybody. After all, she's just a teenager. And that's a lot of pressure.

Every word he said to her was coming from the bottom of his heart. Felix truely believes that there is no one else he could possibly imagine to be ladybug, because Marinette was the embodiment of everything she is and stands for. If only she was able to see herself as he sees her.

The two held onto each other for what felt like hours, when it was only just minutes. They had forgotten that they were in school, where anyone was free to pass by and see them...

Nino and Alya watched Felix and Marinette from across the hall as if it was a soap opera. They had no idea what they were saying, but something was definitely going down. Thank god Adrien wasn't here right now, or he would have blown a fuse.

Alya was completely torn. Wanting Adrienette to be a thing was becoming harder and harder to stand by every day. Adrien still hadn't made a real effort -to her knowledge *cough* chat noir visiting her *cough*- to repair whatever thing had happened between the two, and that wasn't cutting it anymore.

Then seeing how comfortable Marinette is right now in Felix's arms makes her so proud that she's finally coming out of her shell and giving someone else a chance. But Nino is Adrien's best friend. Helping out Nino might be too much to ask. But what if Marinette and Adrien could be happy together? UGH, it's just too confusing.

"They're not letting go" Nino pointed out. This was really abnormal. They hadn't seen anything like this, and why where they STILL hugging. Adrien was going to walk in any second from wherever the hell he is, and this might get ugly. 

"What are they even talking about?" Alya added in. 

"Who knows, but whatever it is, let's just hope the other Dude doesn't see this" Nino told Alya, not wanting his friend to get hurt.

While in the hug, Marinette's phone started ringing. "Sorry, I have to take this," Marinette said, backing out of the hug reluctantly.

Felix felt so weird, his face was still bright red, and he had the urge to scratch the back of his neck, "Yeah, no, I mean go ahead" he said all the sudden not being able to think. His face felt warm. Perhaps he was sick. Feeling a bit lightheaded when watching Marinette.

Marinette stepped away to take her call, only then did she realize the one calling her was Alya. She answered the call looking across the hall at her friend. "Alyaaaaaa, what was that for? Why did you call?".

Looking back over at her friend, Alya could hear the annoyance in her voice. "I just wanted to ask what you were doing after school," Alya said back. 

"Yeah, and you could've asked me later," Marinette said, glaring back at her. "This is ridiculous! I'm coming over" Marinette continued saying as she started walking over to Alya.