Mission Find Her

*Updated 3/8/24*

Everything was quiet, or maybe she just wasn't hearing anything at the moment. Marinette tried opening her eyes but the light was so bright. Her head was pounding and everything was groggy.

That's when it hit her, "Chloe?!" she yelled out sitting up to see she was no longer in her classroom. Marinette began panicking, thinking about the akuma, and Chloe had zapped her with something, and what about paris?!

Taking in the surroundings, it seems as if she was in a GIANT closet, or was she possibly just really small in a normal sized closet? Specifically Chloe's closet. That must be where all the people who got zapped are sent. Seeing the others in similar compartments next to her confirmed her beliefs.

Looking down at her coin purse, Tiki stuck her head out trying to get Marinette's attention, "Marinette, you need to transform," Tikki urged. 

"I know, but I can't now, there's too many people around. There must be a way out".

... 

Meanwhile, Felix was starting to get the hang of moving roof to roof on his way to catch Chloe, or should he say Leading Lady. Finally he spotted her Zapping Jagged stone at her own hotel. Landing on the balcony outside the room they were in, Felix leaned against the railing trying to play it cool, "Even with all these people gone I'd still say you're an extra, don't ya think?" he said, cocking his head to the side with a sly expression on his face.

Chloe began turning around expecting to see Chat Noir, "I'm the Leading Lady you stupid ca... Wait a minute, you're not Chat Noir" she said, stopping her attack to cross her arms. 

Felix then began patting himself down, scanning his suite, "Oh wait, I'm not?" he said, causing a groan from Chloe.

"Where's Ladybug, am I not good enough for her?!" Chloe yelled out, starting to lose control of her emotions. 

"Relax, Ladybugs taking her break, she'll be back on set in 5-20 min. You know how it is, Leading Extra" Felix said, dripping with sarcasm.

"UGH, How DARE you!" she screamed out before aiming her necklace at Stealth. 

"I'd love to talk, but I don't care enough too, catch you later" Felix said back giving LL a two fingered salute.

Thankfully he was able to make it back to the school undetected by LL. Even though he was able to maintain his cool, it was getting to be a bit difficult for Felix to manage on his own, especially with no prior training.

A bit later, Adrien saw a pair of shoes appear beneath him, he looked up and was startled to see Felix. "Where did you come from?" Adrien said to Felix. 

"Wow, I guess this stealth suit really does work" Felix replied back, admiring the fact he wasn't even heard coming.

"What about Marinette? Did you find her?!" Adrien asked, eager to know that she's safe. She was all he could think about right now. Plus the fact the Ladybug might be in trouble since she hasn't shown up at the akuma battle at all.

"No, but I think I know how to, but I need your help" Felix said. Adrien nodded along ready to hear what he has to say. "There's no way Chloe's going to give up her location, so I need you as Chat Noir to get hit".

Adrien looked at Felix with confusion trying to see what this would accomplish. That's when it hit him, "Wait, because you can track me!"

"Exactly. With you transformed I can use my device to find your location and with that..."

"Marinette" Adrien said, finishing Felix's thought. That was actually a quite brilliant plan. So with all the strength he could muster up, Adrien said the famous words, "Plagg, Claws out!" transforming into Chat Noir. "I can't go to Chloe, so bring her here"