1. College

Sorry if each chapter is really short!

Word count:555

Before we start, some introductions:

You are 18 and just recently finished highschool and is off to college. You are a fan of wilbur soot and love his content. Surprisingly, your parents are sending you off to a college in brighton. Hearing that, you are delighted to go and immediately start packing. You get on the plane and after 5 hours, you land in brighton.

~2nd person pov~

You are in brighton and is at awe with everything that is there. The beautiful buses, the vintage store, everyone there, everything really! The beauty has you stunned as you walk the streets.

Looking around you suddenly find a sweets shop. The sweets shop has hundreds and thousands of different types of candy that you love. So you go into the candy shop and buy what you think you'll like. As you're walking out of the candy shop, you bump into a person going in that makes you jump a little bit.  The person apologizes to you.

~y/n pov~

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" Said the person. "It's fine, it was an accident anyway." I said, looking to the person. "He has really nice glasses and a pretty good fashion sense, maybe I should ask him for some fashion advice." I thought to myself.

~third person pov~

He helps you put the bags of sweets back into your paperbag. And looks up at you, apologizing again, he felt that an apology wasn't really enough to make it up to you for suddenly bumping into you like that and making you suddenly jump.

~y/n pov~

"I'll make it up to you, I'll maybe buy you some coffee in return." The person said. "You really don't have to do that, it's really okay!" I told him. But of course, he didn't want to listen. He grabbed me by the arm and started dragging me to the local coffee shop. When we arrived at the coffee shop, he asked me what I wanted to order and then told the cashier and then her ordered a very fancy coffee for himself.

We waited for the coffee for a very long time in awkward silence and when we finally got our order, he took off his mask (the covid pandemic mask not the dream smiley mask :D ) to drink it.

When he took off his mask, I noticed he looked a bit like wilbur, but it could never be wilbur, what are the odds? (The chances are slim to absolutely NONE - I googled it :D )

As we finished the coffee ☕ (im gonna start using emojis now :p ) we said goodbye and as I was walking out the door, I suddenly jumped as he grabbed my wrist. I turned around and he said "Wait! I never got your name!". "Oh, my name's y/n!" I said with a smile on my face 🙂. "Well, y/n I hope to see you around sometime again! Thanks for having coffee with me! And if you want to meet up again, I'll always be here at 3:00." He told me. "No, it should be me thanking you, you paid for the coffee ☕ even though you really didnt have to. So, therefore, thank you." I told him. Then, I proceeded to exploxe brighton.