14. New People.

~third person pov~

y/n and Wilbur arrive at Wilbur's house. y/n is delighted to go and watch Wilbur's television 📺 after a long day of college, but suddenly saw that Wilbur was about to go and leave again, right after they got back to Wilbur's house 🏠.
y/n asked Wilbur where he was about to go. "I have to go visit Sapnap, the guy you met yesterday. Remember?" Wilbur answered. "Yeah, I remember, why?" y/n asked Wilbur. "Well, recently, one of Sapnap's oldest friends just passed away, and Sapnap is having a hard time getting over it. So, George called me to help him calm down Sapnap." Wilbur replied. "Oh, alright!" y/n said. "Feel free to do anything here. Make food🍳, watch television📺, sleep, and others. See you later!" Wilbur told y/n. "Alright, thanks! Bye!" y/n spoke with a smile. Soon, the doorbell rang. y/n went to open the
door🚪and found a delivery guy with a name tag. The name on it was ''Josh". "Hello, i have a western food🍔 order placed under the name
"y/n." Josh spoke. y/n knew that Wilbur had ordered that for y/n and gladly accepted it. Josh asked y/n to sign it. After y/n signed it, Josh told y/n that he and Wilbur actually used to go to high school together, and that he immediately recognized the house🏠. It sounded like he was actully being genuine, so y/n let him in. y/n and Josh talked about their lives, and their relation with Wilbur. Josh was surprised hear that Wilbur was being very kind to a stranger, Josh explained that Wilbur used to not care that much until his special 'someone' taught him that. Josh also told y/n that his special 'someone' eventually left him because he was too 'old fashioned', but then Wilbur eventually moved on.

~y/n pov~

"I wonder when Wilbur is gonna come back." That one thought filled my head. Talking to Josh was fun, but the waiting was desperate. Until I suddenly heard a click. Wilbur had come back. Though it was weird, because upon seeing Josh, he froze. His face looked dead serious, but the tension droped as the smiled and shouted "Josh!, fancy meeting you here, I haven't seen you in ages!" Wilbur spoke. "y/n, do you know him?" Wilbur continued. "No, but he told me that he was a friend of yours so I let him in," I said.

Wilbur spoke with Josh for a bit until Josh told us he had to leave for his next delivery🚚. Wilbur waved 👋 Josh goodbye as he drove off on his motorcycle. Wilbur suddenly turned around. "Have you eaten yet?" He said with a smile🙂. "Yes, but I should get going now because I need to get to my apartment so i can get to college on time tomorrow." I told him. He nodded with an odd understanding look as I dashed out the front door.

Word count: 509

/ Build up chapter 😏 /