7. New days.

~y/n pov~

The dinner 🍽 finished and I left as we bid our  goodbyes👋. (yes, they had an an argument about who paid but Wilbur still paid :). )

/ time skip /

It's the morning , I have to head to college. I guess I'll definitely have to talk to Noah about last night 🌙.

~third person pov~

/ at college after the lesson /

Noah came up to y/n awkwardly. "Soo, about last night..." Noah said to y/n. "Oh! Yea! I'm sorry! That was my "friend", he's kinda.... problematic? I guess?" y/n told Noah. "Wait so you guys are just friends? Then what was that about what he said yesterday?!" Noah said with a raised tone that sounded shocked, but also relieved😌. "I guess it's kinda complicated to say out loud." y/n replied.

After that, y/n checked the clock⏰ and saw that it was time for the next class. So without hestation, y/n headed to the next class . Sadly, it was geography. y/n's least favourite class. While headed to geography🌎 class, y/n though "Geography. The worst class. Literally out of every single class. Well, atleast this day cant get any worse." y/n thought and shrugged it off. Little did y/n know that things could actually take a turn for the worse.

/ after college /

y/n went back home and looked at the clock🕑, It was 3:30. "Hmm... maybe I can get to the coffee shop before Wilbur! That way, I don't have to be the one who's always late!" y/n thought. y/n immediately rushed to take a shower. Once y/n finished, it was 3:45. "I still have an hour to get there before Wilbur!" y/n whispered softly with determination. y/n took a slow walk🚶‍♂️,enjoying the view🌁 while heading towards the destination. When y/n got to the coffee ☕  shop, it was 3:55 and the cashier immediately recognized y/n and asked if y/n wanted the usual drink for both Wilbur and y/n. y/n got the drinks and paid for them, and by that time, it was 3:49. When y/n oicked a table and sat, suddenly a customer walked in, it was Wilbur and he looked very shocked when he saw y/n sitting at the table at exactly 4:00. y/n gestured for Wilbur to come sit and at the table.  The waiter looked at Wilbur with a smile as he was walking to the table, then averted the gaze to y/n instead, still keeping the mischievous smile.

~waiter pov~

I've seen these people very many times. I'm surse they aren't couples but if they were, they might become the cutest couple in the world. I am definitely rooting for these two.

~third person pov~

y/n was schocked to see Wilbur at 4:00 just as much as Wilbur was shocked himself. Wilbur sat with y/n, who stared deeply into Wilbur's eyes for a while, before making a thought. "If he came here at 4:00, does this mean he usually comes here just to wait for me since 4:00 until 5:00...?".

Word Count:535