8. Discoveries.

~third person pov~

Those thoughts ran through y/n's head as Wilbur just stared. The thoughts made y/n feel a lot more warmth and care.

~wilbur pov~

I honestly didn't expect y/n to be here this early. It's great honestly but, I might come off as a stalker. But I still don't think so. y/n would never think of me like that.

~third person pov ~

Wilbur looked at the table and saw that the drinks were there. "Soo... did you also remember my order?" Wilbur said with a little chuckle at the end. "Well... I kinda forgot it and the cashier recognized us so they helped me" y/n said with a nervous giggle at the end. They sat there and drank their coffee ☕, lost in their own thoughts. Though Wilbur tried to start a conversation. "So what have you been up to the past days?" Wilbur asked. y/n knew that Noah was the reason. But even though y/n only had know Wilbur for a week, y/n knew that Wilbur had a protective side. Just like what had happened at the restaurant the night before.
y/n asked for Wilbur's phone number to break the ice. They exchanged phone numbers and went back to drinking their coffee.

Theye eventually finished their coffee and y/n had an idea to go to the sweets shop where y/n bumped into Wilbur for the first time. They went there and Wibur asked y/n "So, you told me you had college, what lessons did you have today?". "Well, I dont remeber most of them, but I remember I had geography. It is literally the worst. class. ever." y/n told Wilbur. "Why? Geography is literally like the best class ever! Geography is really fun!" Wilbur spoke. "No! It is NOT the best lesson ever." y/n said with a huff at the end. Wilbur smiled while rolling his eyes 👀 . They bought some sweets (yes, they fought over which sweets to get), then ate them on the beach⛱ , while staring and the sunset🌅.

After that, Suddenly, Wilbur's mom called 📞 him and told him to immediately come back home 🏡 because something happened. Wilbur immediately bid y/n goodbye👋 and rushed back to his house to find his dog 🐕 (idk if wilbur has a dog but lets just say he does bcs this is a fanfic 😏) lying on the ground. His mother explained she took a night walk putside with his dog (named wilby 😏) and that his dog saw a piece of sharp rusty metal and his dog got poisoned☠ by the rust on the metal so he passed away. After hearing that, Wilbur cried and didn't even feel like eating🍴 nor sleeping 😴 because of what had happened, but it was understandable. He was sad. He had just faced a loss of a pet he loved❤. And his parents respected that, as they were also feeling the same thing.