13. All better.

-a bit longer chapter-

~third person pov~

The two woke up at about 9:00 at night🌙. Wilbur told y/n that he had to go back, but y/n insisted to come along because y/n was already awake and energized, and couldn't sleep again. They went to Wilbur's house and sat watching television📺. Wilbur remembered that he still had some of the medicine💊 that his mom used to give him whenever he was sick. Wilbur decided to give some to y/n so that y/n could get better even faster. y/n drank the medicine and it immediately made y/n start to feel sleepy😴. Wilbur had completely forgotten that the medicine makes people sleepy😴. Wilbur had a guest room, but it was unavailable as he hasn't cleaned it in years, it was very dusty and dirty. Wilbur tuck y/n on his bed 🛌 instead and he went to sleep on the couch.

/time skip next morning🌄/

~y/n pov~

Where am I? What is this place? It looks like there's a guitar hanging on the wall? Maybe this is Wilbur's place. Right! I feel asleep here last night after taking the medicine. I quickly walked doen the stairs and found Wilbur making breakfast. Wilbur didn't notice that I was awake, so I said hi. He got shocked and jumped a little, but then he eventually said hi back. Wilbur was serving eggs🥚and bacon🥓. Wilbur and I ate the eggs and bacon in silence. Until Wilbur said, "how was your sleep💤?". "It was good! Thanks for letting me stay here for the night, by the way." I spoke to wilbur. Wilbur smiled, then finished his breakfast, he told me to go get ready because he remembered that I still had college. After I got ready, it was 7:45. School starts at 8:00. I tild Wilbur that I was going to walk to college, but he quickly stopped me and told me that he was going to drive me to college. He gestured for me to walk out the door🚪. I got in his car  and he drove me there. It took 5 minutes before I was finally at college. It was 7:49.

~third person pov~

y/n got out the car as some prople stared at the car. They saw Wilbur in it and started gossiping.
A girl named Belle came up to y/n. Belle asked about the 'man' in the car. "Who was that? Is that your boyfriend? Husband? Dad?" Belle asked y/n. y/n replied with "He's just a friend.". And just like that, y/n walked away. Belle ran after y/n in the hallway and kept pestering y/n with questions. Questions such as 'Does he like you?' 'And what about the car?' 'Is that your parents?'. y/n replied to all of them with a simple 'no' and moved on. y/n found the class that y/n was assigned and told Belle to politely go. "Belle, you should go back to your own class. Classes are starting." y/n told Belle with a hint of anger, which Belle didn't seem to notice, though Belle eventually got back to her own class. Belle did the same thing on breaks.

/ time skip after college /

y/n was about to walk back home, when a car suddenly arrived, the same car that dropped her off. When the window of the car opened, it was Wilbur, gesturing for y/n to take a seat. y/n got in the car, and Wilbur quickly drove y/n back to Wilbur's house. y/n thought that Wilbur was driving y/n to y/n's apartment. So, when
y/n saw that Wilbur was making a 'wrong' turn, y/n immediately knew that Wilbur was driving y/n back to his house, though y/n didn't seem to mind. y/n had always enjoyed Wilbur's company. Wilbur drove in silence, not initiating a conversation as y/n was deep in thoughts. Wilbur was always warm to y/n, like a home 🏡  to live in. Wilbur was a safe place, one that y/n loved.

Word count: 707