4. Feelings?

-short chapter-

~third person pov~

The coffee ☕ shop went silent with love 💘 all over the air. Love that y/n didn't notice. As the phone call 📞 ended, Wilbur looked at y/n with happiness in his eyes 👀. But y/n didnt understand. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Said y/n. "Oh, nothing, uh- just really fascinated about what you were talking about on the phone 📱 before with your parents 👨‍👩‍👧." Wilbur said to y/n. "Oh nothing, just how I'm doing and things like that." y/n said then gave a little chuckle. Wilbur looked deep into y/n's eyes with interest while smiling . "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" Said y/n confused. "I'm not looking at you like anything, what do you mean?" Wilbur said with a little giggle. y/n started to understand what was going on but then shrugged it off quickly.

~y/n pov~

"Why does Wilbur keep looking at me like that? Is it because he likes me? But there's no way anyone could fall in love💘 so fast after meeting someone, I don't think he's in love💘, what are the chances? " I thought to myself. "Helloooo? y/n? Are you there?" Wilbur asked. "Sorry, I was a bit distracted, I usually don't think to myself very often, but I've been thinking alot since I met you lately." I told him and giggling a bit after. "Maybe it's just my mind though, I think of all sorts of things anyway." I thought to myself as we left the coffee shop.

~wilbur soot pov~

I guess it was love 💘 at first sight, y/n was kind and sweet, everything people want in a person. We left the coffee shop to go to the beach ⛱ where y/n told me "I'm not sure if I can see you tomorrow.". With that, I was confused and a bit sad, so I decided to ask y/n what it was about. "I have college 🏫 tomorrow, I don't know when I will go back home." y/n said with a sigh after. "It's alright, we can meet at a different time than 3:00. Maybe at 5:00?" I told y/n. "Alright 👍" y/n said to me. And with that, we could still meet up everyday.

~third person pov~

They continued to talk until 6:00 at night🌙 . When Wilbur told y/n, "It's getting pretty late, do you want to go for dinner while you're still here?" "Alright!, that seems alright 👍." y/n told Wilbur. So, they found one, called 'Homely Maid', (yes that is a real restaurant brighton, not sponsored) and so, they headed for the restaurant 'Homely Maid', a real restaurant near the beach 🏖.

Word Count: 470