11. New Friends

After they finished eating, Sapnap and George announced that they would be staying in Brighton for a while in a hotel. Wilbur and y/n was delighted to hear that and asked which hitel they would be staying in so that Wilbur and y/n could come over and visit them sometime. y/n, George, and Sapnap also exchanged phone numbers. Then Sapnap and George left afer telling them that they will come visit again at 5:00. After that, Wilbur asked y/n if they could go to the mall together. y/n accepted the invitation knowing that there wasn't anything else fun to do for the rest of the day anyway. When they arrived at the mall, it had all sorts of thing being sold. From clothes👕 to bags🎒, and from food🍛 to masks😷. Wilbur asked if y/n wanted anything. Naturally, y/n said no, but then saw a nice watch⌚ and obsessed over it. Wilbur bought it for y/n, along with some other things such as cute mugs🍶, house decorations (because Wilbur thought y/n's house looked bland 😏)  and even fresh fruits🍎.

They went back to y/n's apartment after they finished shopping to put back all the bags of items. It was getting late, and Wilbur saw that there was a kitchen in y/n's apartment. Wilbur quickly took out some canned🥫 items and put them on a pan🍳 on the stove and started making some dinner for both of them. y/n didn't notice because y/n was changing contact names. When the dinner was finished, Wilbur put the dinner on the table.

~y/n pov~

I was changing my contact names when I suddenly smelled something delicious. I put my phone down to see a delicious meal made out of canned food? I think? I immediately asked Wilbur about it. "What is that, Wilbur?". "Well, since it will take a long time for delivery to arrive, I decided to make us both dinner here with some of the canned food you have in your drawer." Wilbur told me. "Uhh.. well, I think some of the food ar moldy..." I told Wilbur with a nervous giggle at the end. "Don't worry, I checked all the food that I used and made sure I used all the non moldy ones" Wilbur said with a laugh at the end. I tried the food, and realized that the canned food had been there for atleast a year, from the past residents of the apartment. The method of cooking was delicious  but the ingredients were disgusting and stale.It was the worst food you would ever taste. It wasn't because of Wilbur's cooking, it was just the disgusting cookware and ingredients. I immediately spat everything out and the reaction on Wilbur's face was priceless. His eyes widened and he has a smile on his face that made him look like he was trying to hold back from bursting out laughing.

Word count: 501