15. A Secret to Keep

~y/n pov~

I got back home and got ready for bed. I couldn't fall asleep just yet so I decided to watch television 📺. Looking at the couch, Wilbur left his phone📱there. As I was about to pick it up, it started ringing. It wrote 'George'.

~third pov~

Though y/n was bad at college, something y/n was actually good at was voice acting. y/n knew that. Without hesitation, y/n picked up the phone and menaged to let out a 'hello' in Wilbur's voice. It was very rough to y/n, but George actually believed it. "Oh, uh hi 👋  Wilbur,   
Dream said that he's free today and he can meet y/n if you want." George spoke. y/n froze. y/n would never do something without asking first but y/n was dying to meet dream. y/n also thought of what Wilbur would react if y/n went without atleast telling Wilbur about the meetup. The thing that y/n knew was that this was a one-time chance. Dream had a very tight schedule and might only be able to meet y/n this once in maybe months. Wilbur's phone📱 was right in y/n's hands✋ so y/n couldn't contact him. Right when another thought appeared in y/n's head, a loud voice (George's) came out from the speaker on full volume going "Y/N?? HELLOOO? IS THAT A YES?". Before y/n could even think, y/n subconsciously just said in Wilbur's voice "I'll tell y/n to go but I can't go because i have too many things to do by today.". "Alright, tell y/n that dream will be at the park close to your house at 5:00 sharp and have dinner with y/n." George replied. As he hung up, a wave of relief went through y/n. y/n safely put the phone📱in a drawer and went to sleep.

/the next morning/

y/n got ready for college and put the phone inside the bag, hoping to give it back to Wilbur in case he would be around. As y/n reached college. Bella was there. Per usual, Bella kept pestering y/n, asking unnecessary questions about Wilbur. "What was that yesterday? You haven't answered my questions," Bella said with a curious look on her face. "Uh, sorry, I have to go to the restroom," y/n answered. Bella shrugged and turned around. With that y/n ran directly to the classroom. Today, Noah and y/n had absolutely no classes together so y/n's day went smoothly.

~Wilbur pov~

"What time was y/n's college sessions ending again?" I said as I pat my pockets to reach for my phone. "Don't tell me," I thought in my head. "I knew it. I left it at y/n's place."(y/n's place was the last place Wilbur used his phone📱) I said angrily. I rushed out of the house and immediately drove to y/n's house, hoping to find my phone and pick up y/n on time.

Word count: 522