9. Sharing sadness.

~y/n pov~

This morning🌄, I don't really feel well. I feel really sick and nauseated. I guess I'll have to come in sick for college. I'll also have to probably tell Wilbur that i might not get to meet him today.

Messages

y/n :D
Helloooo
read

+44 7911 ********
Hi, Is this y/n?
read

y/n :D
Yep! Hi Wilbur!
read

+44 7911 *********
Oh! Hi y/n! What's up?
read

y/n :D
Well, I dont feel really well today, I might not able to meet :(
read

+44 7911 *********
Oh! That's alright!
I can just visit you from your house!
What's your adress?
read

y/n :D
Oh! My adress it at ******.
read

+44 7911 *********
Great! See you there :)
read

I guess Wilbur's coming over soon, I really dont feel like doing anything in the meantime, I guess I'll just change Wilbur's contact name.

Phone: You have sucessfully changed +44 7911 ********* into Wilbur :D.

Changes saved

~third person pov~

Soon after y/n changed Wilbur's contact name, the doorbell rang. y/n quickly got out of the bed, still in pajamas and quickly opening the door🚪, to find wilbur at the other side, carrying bags🛍 of what seemed to be drive thru food🍴 from a Chinese restaurant. y/n could already smell the food as the steam came out of it. Wilbur told y/n to get some rest as he opened the boxes. Then he told y/n to eat the food. Wilbur put his phone📱 down, watching y/n eating to make sure y/n takes full bites and finishes it. (keep in mind that you live in an apartment :D).

y/n saw the eyebags under asked Wilbur what happened last night🌙. Wilbur explained everything, about the rusty metal, hiw his dog ate it, how his mom was taking the dog🐕 (wilby) for a walk, and how it passed away. Over the story, wilbur started having tears in his eyes. He tried hiding it, though his tears just kept coming out. y/n understood that it was a stage of grief and hugged wilbur as his tears went down the shoulder of y/n's pajamas. They waited until Wilbur was calm again and eventually left the hug. Wilbur said to y/n "I'm really sorry for coming like this, Wilby, my dog, has been with me since i was 10." Wilbur said, trying to sound happy. "It's alright, we all feel grief sometime in our life." y/n told Wilbur. y/n asked Wilbur if he wanted to go out for a walk together to clear their minds, and Wilbur accepted. They went for a walk, talking about the other things that made them happy. And we all know that, one of those things, were each other ❤.

Word count : 472