2. The Start of a New Life.

This chapter is short too, sadly.

~y/n pov~

After looking around, I decided to head to my new apartment. When I finally found it, I went inside and turned on the lights. The room was very empty and dark. I knew if I wanted to make it feel like home, then I would have to buy some furniture. And so I did! A desk, some lamps, a rug, and it immediately started to feel like home. But I knew I would have to get more furniture if I'm gonna be staying here for a long time.

After I got all the furniture I needed, I set off to see more of brighton, I saw all the shops and sat viewing the sunset for a little while, then got back to taking a walk. After I finished, I wanted to go back to my apartment, so I checked the time. It was 3:00. So, instead of going home, I decided to meet the stranger that I met in the morning at the coffee shop.

As I went in the coffee shop, I heard someone yell for me, "Y/N!" Something said, I turned around and saw that the person who had shouted was the person I had met this morning.
He looked at me and gestured me to come over and take a seat. I walked over to his table and saw that he already ordered me a drink, the drink that I ordered yesterday. I was surprised that he remembered what I ordered. I sat down with him and he asked me a question.

~third person pov~

"How are you, y/n?" The stranger asked. "I'm good, thank you, how about you, Mr-... I don't believe I've got your name yet" y/n told him. "Oh right, how silly of me, my name is Wilbur, Wilbur Soot." He told me. "His name is Wilbur AND he looks like Wilbur? This must be wrong. There's absolutely no way this happened. Maybe he's just pretending to be Wilbur Soot. Anyone could do that? Right? Well, I guess I'll ask him later." y/n thought "hellooo? y/n? earth to y/n" Wilbur said. "Oh, right! I'm sorry, I got lost in my thought for a second there. I said with a little chuckle after the sentence. Wilbur told y/n that it was fine and invited y/n to go somewhere with him. y/n came with Wilbur and he took y/n to the ocean. Wilbur said to y/n that he used to go to the sea a lot when he was younger and he loved to look at all the creatures in the ocean. He told y/n that his mom used to take him to that ocean spot when he was younger and he would ask his mom if he could go there again and again and again. He apologized for acidentally just going on about his life story. y/n told him it was okay and that y/n loved listening to stories. Wilbur made y/n feel happy that y/n had someone who would listen and could listen.

Word count: 525