12. Terrible.

~third person pov~

"Is it really that bad?" Wilbur said nervously while squinting his eye. "Well... I'm sorry to say this, but it is absolutely disgusting." y/n said, bursting out laughing immediately after. "Well, maybe I didn't check well enough, lets... just get delivery instead." Wilbur said hesitantly. y/n nodded in agreement and Wilbur ordered some sushi. They waited in silence while looking at their own phones. The food was taking pretty long, so Wilbur put down his phone and started to watch the television in y/n's apartment. Wilbur soon became interested in the news channel that the television was playing, and forgot everything around him. y/n saw Wilbur's phone and decided to grab it. Wilbur didn't notice because he was too caught up in watching the tv. Wilbur had a passcode. A four digits one. y/n knew Wilbur's age so then quickly calculated that Wilbur was born in 1996.
y/n put in 1996 and the phone unlocked. y/n looked at the phone, knowing that it wasn't a good thing to do, but then kept looking because of the curiosity to know more about Wilbur's life. y/n quickly saw the notepad app and decuded to take a look at it. There it wrote a lot of notepads. y/n decided to look at thenewest one.

Notepad

September 9th. The day of Wilby's death. I've had him for almost 16 years now. He has lived a good life.

~y/n pov~

That was a really short notepad. Maybe I can try clicking on another one.

Notepad

August 20th. I met a person named y/n. y/n seems to be very kind and nice. Maybe we could be friends.

~y/n pov~

That was still really short. I feel like I want to read more. So why not.

Notepad

September 4th. I think that I'm growing feelings. It might be just a different feeling that I'm mixing up. Who knows.

~third person pov~

After y/n read that notepad, Wilbur suddenly started putting his hand around things, like a blind man looking for his stick (no offence just a reference 😏). And y/n quickly panicked. y/n crawled on the floor, just underneath Wilbur's field of vision, and put the phone right back where it was before. y/n went back onto the chair like nothing had happened, and Wilbur found his phone📱. Wilbur didn't notice anything so y/n was safe. Eventually, the food arrived and y/n and Wilbur ate the sushi instead. They both agreed that the sushi was definitely better. They soon finished the sushi and Wilbur told y/n to rest again, while Wilbur sat on a chair beside the bed and looked at his phone. Then, y/n slept for about 2 hours and Wilbur fell asleep on the chair. What an eventful day.

Word count: 482