6. Trouble.

-short chapter-

~y/n pov~

I sat down at the table and was greeted by a smiling curious face. I knew Wilbur was about to asked questions so I tried my best to start the conversation without having to answer a lot of question. "Sorry I'm late, I got a bit carried away." I said nevously towards him. He told me "It's fine, But the question is-" I cut him out before he could ask by saying "Uhh-.. What's this on the table ?". Wilbur said "I already ordered for you the coffee ☕ you ordered when we first met, just like usual. Why? Is there anything wrong?". "It's fine, it's just a bit cold ❄ because it's been here for so long. And sorry about that." I told him. He gave me a smile then gestured for me to drink the coffee. As I was drinking it, he was about to ask me another question. "So what did you do that made you lat-". He was about to finish the sentence when I panicked and spilled some of my coffee on his brown leather jacket on top of his white t-shirt 👕 . I really didn't want to tell Wilbur about Noah because I know they might not get along. I quickly apologized to Wilbur for spilling the coffee and helping him wipe it off his jacket. He seemed undisturbed by it and it was a bit odd. But at the same time, it was good that he didn't mind.

We went outside and stood on a bridge 🌉 as we talked. The conversation went something along the lines of "where were you from before you came to brighton?" and "why did you want to go to brighton instead of any other college?". But after the coffee spill, Wilbur no longer tried to ask what I did before I got here that made me extremely late.

/ time skip to 7:00 pm /

We went back to 'Homely Maid'. (yes, the restaurant from chapter 4.) And the person who I saw there was unexpected. It was Noah. We haven't ordered my food so I asked Wilbur if we could eat anywhere else. But wilth the look on Wilbur's face, I knew rhat he thought it was pointless to go to another restaurant when we were already at one. I panicked and asked Wilbur very quietly but he refused. I asked him again, but I said it a bit louder and accidentally caught Noah's attention. I panicked and went underneath the table, praying that Noah wasn't looking when I ducked. But of course, he saw me go under the table.Wilbur was confused but decided not to say anything as Noah approached our table. When Noah was at our table, he asked what I was doing down there and I responded with "Oh, I dropped my phone 📱 and went under the table to get it.". Wilbur was still confused and decided to ask "You know this guy?". Before I could answer, Noah responded with "Oh, y/n is my college friend, we met today and I didn't expect for us to eat in the same restaurant." Noah said with a little chuckle at the end. "Also, are you y/n's boyfriend? Noah added, with a bit of curiosity and looked at me, with hints of love in his eyes. "Wilbur, my boyfriend? Pfft absolutely n-". I was saying as I got cut off by Wilbur who was saying "Yes, I am y/n's boyfriend, do you have any problem with that?" Wilbur said confidently with a confident confused face at the end. Noah said "Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting your date?" Noah looked at me. But instead, Wilbur responded for me with "Yes, you are, now could we please continue?" Wilbur said, sounding a little bit pissed off at Noah. Noah walked away looking disappointed with a hint of jealousy.

Word count: 645