Chapter 4

Seth's pov

Once I got back I smelled the food my bells was making. It smelled delicious. I washed my hands quickly and helped Jake finish setting up the table. We where laughing an giggling all the dinner and we had a ball. " okay now who's going to help me clean up?," Bella asked." I immediately told her I would as Jake rolled his eyes and told us he was going home to get some clothes and go for a quick run. We told him okay and I immediately put my plan " make Bella mine" in action. Once he left I grabbed Bella from behind an swung her around. She was giggling so much that she forgot that she blushed. She looks so beautiful when she blushes. I let her go and kissed her on the cheek and told her I would be back. She only blushed harder and said okay. I went up stairs and took a shower making sure every part of my body was washed and smelling good. I dried off and went to the guest bedroom to put my clothes on. Once I was finished I went back downstairs to find Bella taking the dessert out and putting whip cream on top. She made chocolate pie with strawberries. She caught me watching her and asked if I wanted the first piece. I told her yes and she cut me a piece. She took the fork and tried to feed me. I took the fork and put the pie in her lips. I was giggling and she had her eyebrows raised. She grabbed some on her finger and mushed it on my lips. When she started giggling I grabbed her closer to me and spoke gently to her." It seems we made a mess Swan. How about we clean it up." I could smell the arousal coming off her as her juices started to moisten her panties. I smirked as her breath hitched as I moved closer. She moved closer as well and when our lips met, I could tell she melted in them because she grabbed my hair and tried to get me closer to her. I scooped her up and brought her to her room and closed the door. She motioned for me to lock it and I did. I laid her gently on the bed as I kissed every part of her body as the clothes came off. She did the same to me. " bells are you sure you want to go further?" She shook her head yes and I gently gaped her legs open and pleased her the way she needed to be pleased. I could tell she was longing for attention so I gently placed my manhood in her slit as she moaned my name. " I promise I'll be gentle baby." I spoked to her so soft that he grabbed my hair as we kissed and told me she wanted me right now. I pushed further and she lost it. She pushed me off her and climbed on top. I was loving every moment of it. That night we made love in ten different ways. I laid her down to sleep and kissed her fore head. I went downstairs to get some milk and more pie when I froze. Jake was sleep on the couch. I didn't know if he heard us but I wasn't going to find out. I grabbed the pie and milk and walked slowly upstairs back to Bella's room. She was sleep so soundly. I ate the rest of the pie and laid next to her. She cuddled closer to me and smiled. We slept this way for the rest of the night. In the morning I'll explain everything to her.