Chapter 10

Seths pov

We had dinner with Bella and ran to the store. Since me and Jacob are attending Forks, we thought it a good idea to dress fly along with Bella. We want to changed our apearance anyway so what a good way to start. The drive to the mall was hilarious. Jacob got into trouble with Bella for picking on her. Let me just say I don't envy him at all. Bellas fiesty. We drove the rest of the way in silence. It wasn't a bad silence just a comfortable one. We pulled into the parking lot and got out. Bella went into one store and me n Jacob went into the other. We immediately got jordans in every color and style. We got designer jeans n shirts. We even got a piercing in one ear and changed our hair style. It was cut into a low fade. We loved it! We paid for our stuff and went into the jewelry section. We bought matching chains and watches, and other things that matched our clothes. Both of us even thought of buying Bella a gift as well. We chose two different necklaces that had diamonds all around with heart shaped jems. I thought it would be a perfect gift besides the ring I want to give her. After we finished shopping we took our things to the car and waited for our mate. We waited almost an hour until she finally came out." What took you so long Bells?"" Sorry I was double checking everything. Are you guys ready to go?" We told her yea and headed home. Tomorrow is going to be a whole lot of fun.