chapter 8

Jacobs pov

When Sam told Bella the Cullens were back, she passed out. Me and Seth immediately got angry. Sam had to calm us down. " thoses leeches will not get any where near Bella or I'll rip them to pieces!!" I was so angry because of what they did to Bella. Sam gotten confused but Seth was thinking the same thing I was." Jacob why are you so protective now?" " I imprinted on Bella today too." He was shocked but happy for me. We picked Bella up and laid her on the couch. We shook her gently to wake her up. She stirred a little bit then came around. We asked her if she was okay and she shook her head. I knew she was lying because she always hides her feelings." Bella its okay we won't let them near or hurt you ever again."" Yea Bella we won't let that happen." Sam and Seth said at the same time. She started sobbing uncontrollably. She never had a chance to cry and I guess now its all coming out. We gave her a huge hug and told her it'll be okay. She stood up,brushed her self off and smiled." I hadnt did that in a long time and thank you guys for comforting me." We told her no problem and went back to breakfast. Sam must of been real hungry because he ate some food and took a whole lot with him to tell the pack about what's going on. He made schedules for everyone to guard our imprints house to keep them away. Sam was even going to convince Charlie to transfer Bella but she's almost about to graduate, so it wouldn't be a good idea. Seth decided we should transfer just to keep her safe, and everyone agreed. Tomorrow we start in Forks high school, operation keep the Cullens away...