Chapter 14

Bellas pov

When class was over I grabbed my stuff and left with my mates. I was trying to get away from Alice when she grabbed my hand. I gave her a death glare and she looked extremely frightened. I softened a bit as I looked into her eyes. It wasn't gravity holding us anymore, it was her. I gasped. Mates!! We both said at the same time. She quickly grabbed my hand and told the others to follow. I couldn't believe that Alice freaking Cullen is my mate!! I sighed. How am I going to maintain 3 mates. I was so angry at my self that Seth moved protectively in front of Alice and Jake, and I felt my whole body tremble. I was trying to talk to them but all that came out was a bark. Wait a bark? I looked down at myself and I had beautiful hazel brown paws. I can't believe it, I'm a wolf. Seth transformed while Jake led Alice to the side. Seth spoke to me in my mind." Bells are you okay?" " yea I am now but why am I a wolf?" " I'm not sure let's leave school and head to Sams." I told him okay and he helped me shift back. I was totally naked. Everyone smirked. " what you act like you never seen a naked women before." We all laughed and Alice quickly gave me a shirt and shorts to put on. I took them from her and said thanks. We headed back to school to get our things and let the teachers know that it was a family emergency. After that we headed to SAMs to figure out what's going on. But I have an idea who I want to ask first. Charlie..