Chapter 5

Jakes pov

When seth and Bella where being to mushy I had to leave. I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to tell them I needed clothes and to run a bit. I then left. Truth be told it was a lie I just didn't want to be around that. I sighed and ran into the woods to phase. I ran all the way to my secret hiding spot that no knows. Once I got there I let all my emotions play out and cried. I don't know how long I was there but it was getting late and I didn't want them to worry about where I was. I stayed for one more hour just staring up at the stars from where my secret hideout is. I should have been paying attention when I felt someone else shift. It was Embry, my other best friend." Jacob is that you and why are you crying?"" Seth imprinted on Bella." That's the only thing I could tell him but he knew the rest." Stay where you are I'm coming towards you now." I told him okay because I didn't really care anymore. I needed someone to comfort me and Embry always knows what to say.
5 minutes later.....
He finally found me and I was still staring at the sky. It was a nice beautiful purple and the stars where a nice beautiful white. He sat next to me and told me it would be alright. From there I just broke down because I really love Bella and I was shocked that Seth imprinted instead of me. He put his arm around me and gave me a hug." Jake man it's all good just try to relax and move forward because you're going to imprint too. It wasn't Bella but it would probably be someone better than her. Just don't beat yourself up man. Go home and get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow for the pack meeting okay." I shook my head and told him thankyou. He got up and left, I guess he had patrol. I straightened my self up and ran back to Bella's. Once I got there I didn't see anyone so I just figured they went to bed early. I was going to go up in the spare room with Seth but I was too tired. I crashed on the couch and let the darkness take over. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better..