Chapter 12

Seth's pov
After we went to get our schedules, I couldn't help but wonder if Bella was turning into one of us. Her hunger was heightened, she shook when she was angry, but the only thing she hasn't gotten yet was taller and our 108 degrees heat. Jacob must of read my mind because he was thinking the same thing. I checked to see if Sam had shifted and quickly sent him an image of everything that happened to Bella. If she is turning I want to know how and why, even though it'll be great to have her around us 24/7. I shook my thoughts away and looked at my schedule. Bella then took mine and Jacobs and compared them. We all have the same class thank god, because I don't think Bella would last a second with one of those leeches. She grabbed our hands and led us to first period which is English, that I hate so much but I'll get through it. Once we got to the door I immediately smelled a leech. I looked at Jacob and he nodded. Bella must of known to because she squeezed or hands and dragged us in. We gave our slips to the teacher and sat in the back with Bella. Everyone was staring at us including a leech. Bella just smirked as the bell rang to let us know that class began.
20 minutes later...........
I've must've dazed off because I caught the leech staring at Bella trying to get her attention. I think her name was Alice, I'm not sure. I glared at her and brought Bella closer to me. She huffed and turned back around. " Seth what's wrong?" Bella asked. " nothing sweetie". I smirked. She giggled and we went back to our work before the bell rang. I wasn't going to tell her what happen because if my thoughts are correct any given moment she'll transform into a wolf and I can't let her expose our kind to the pale faces. I was bought out of my thoughts when the bell rang. I scooped my stuff up, grabbed my slip and waited for Bella and Jacob outside. They came out and we started to head to our next class, when someone grabbed Bella's hand. She froze and looked at us. We put her hand on her shoulder to calm her down. When she did, we all turned around. The look on her face told me this wasn't going to be pretty. I just hope she doesn't phase.