Edwards pov

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Sam is Bella's real father and Esme is her real mother. Why didn't she tell us this? Why did she keep this from us? I made a face of confusion and before I knew it, Bella had transformed into a wolf and tried to attack me. Esme wouldn't let her and calmed her down. I didn't understand why Alice was here either and how she blocked her mind and visions from me. I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear Esme yelling at me. "Edward why are you here? Why did you follow me?" I didn't know what to say at first but I found something to say. " I was going to ask if you needed help in the garden when your phone rang and I over heard your conversation. You must not have been paying attention because I was behind you the whole time." Her face turned blank and she was angry. I couldn't read her mind on what she was going to do but Sam had told me himself." You need to leave you've done enough damage already." I was angry at that especially the way they were holding Bella." No and you need to get off my Bella!" They all growled including Bella, they started to shake but Alice calmed them down as Sam moved Esme out the way. I was so confused at that but Bella spoke." Your Bella?! I am no longer and never will be ever your Bella I have my mates and I don't need you, so please leave or I'll make you!" I never seen her like this and I didn't understand what mates she was talking about or what they had did to my Bella." What are you talking about I am your mate Bella?" Alice growled along with Seth and Jacob. I realized what was going on and grew angry and tried to attack Alice, but Esme stepped in and threw me against the wall. She then took her phone out and called the rest of the family. She was going to explain what was going on and tell everyone the truth. I couldn't wait because maybe I can get them to help me get my Bella back...