Chapter 7

Bella's pov

I woke up around 7 remembering the long night I had with Seth. I had so much fun with him and I realized that whole that used to be there for Edward left. Now my heart belongs to someone who deserves it. Seth. I picked myself up slowly from the bed quietly trying not to wake up Seth. I grabbed some clothes from my new and improved closet and headed to the bathroom. I needed to take a shower and get dressed. I turned the water on really warm and got in. I washed my hair first then body. I rinsed off and climbed out. I took my blow dryer and dried my hair an left it with curls. I lotions my body with sweet mango and cocoa butter lotion. I slipped my panties on then my bra and socks. I grabbed my shirt that says ' I'm a wolfs girlfriend' and put it on. I then grabbed my black nike sweat pants and slippers and put those on as well. When I finished my make up I cleaned up my mess and headed downstairs to make breakfast. I thought I make a large breakfast for everyone since I'm in a really good mood. Once I got downstairs I saw Jake on the couch still asleep. I wondered what time he came back and if he heard me and Seth. I tip toed over to him and watched him sleep. It was amazing! He had his mouth open. I took the blanket and wrapped him in it. I ran my fingers through is short hair just to feel it. I shook my head and went towards the kitchen to get started. I grabbed the frying pans, butter, eggs, pancake mix, bacon, biscuits,orange juice and toast. I got started with everything and set the table up. It looked really good when I was finished. I got the extra plates and forks and set them down as well. Jake started to stir , so I walked up to him so I'm the first face he sees when he wakes up. I love him he's my best friend and idk what I'd do with out him. Once he woke up his big beautiful brown eyes stared at me. Our eyes locked and it was like love at first sight. I smiled and so did he. He grabbed me in a hug." Good morning loca the food you made smells good."" Good morning Jake and thank you, come on wash up and eat I'm going to go wake Seth up." He said okay and ran to the bathroom. I ran behind him and went into my room to wake my Seth up. My Seth it has a good ring to it. I crawled beside Seth on my bed and trailed kisses all along his jawline until I was captured by his lips. I gradually kissed him back and told him breakfast is ready. He said okay and went into the extra bathroom to wash up. I ran back downstairs to get first dibs on the food before they did. I dug in and I was so satisfied. Seth and Jake came down and they had huge smiles on their face." What has you guys so happy?"" We have something to tell you." I told them okay and they both sat close to me. I was a little skeptical but they both reassured me that it was a good thing. Seth went first." Bella I imprinted on you yesterday when you gave me my gift." Jake went next." Bella I imprinted on you as well,but when I woke up this morning." I was totally shocked I had no words. They kept asking if I was okay and to prove I was okay I kissed them both passionately. They smiled and dug in the food I made. The whole time we talked and had a beautiful time together. I felt whole again and nothing's going to change it, I hope. I think I spoke to soon because there was a knock at the door, I opened it up and motioned him in." Hey Sam are you hungry I made breakfast and there's room for one more.?" He said okay but something's telling me that there's something wrong. "Sam what's wrong?"" Bella idk how to tell you but the Cullen's are back." I froze when he said that. I didn't know what to say or do but I let the overwhelming darkness take over....