Chapter 17

Sams pov

After Bella passed out, Seth took her upstairs along with Jake and Alice. When they where gone I had to sit back for a second. I know who Bella's father is but I don't know how to tell her without her freaking out on me. The truth is, I'm her father. It was a long time ago with my my first wife. We are divorced now, but I'm happy I have Emily. Hopefully she'll figure it out because she looks exactly like her mother but with my features. I sighed, I wish it was easy for me but I have no choice now. I have to call her mother and tell her the great news. I wonder how she's going to act when she finds out who her real mother is. Esme's going to be so happy. Although I know that there's going to be a little awkward for the wolves and vampires. Uugh I just wish that I can take all the pain away from her. I shook my head and stood up, when I looked up Alice, Jake, and Seth where staring at me shocked. Oh boy." Is it true Sam?" Alice asked. " yes it is Alice I'm sorry." " don't be Sam I just had a vision everything will be okay once you explained what happen. They may be a little argument but everything will be okay. I'll even watch the visions just to make sure." I was so relieved after she that I guess now all I have to do is call Esme. Here goes nothing..