Chapter 1: (Y/n)'s New Gift

A/n: This is what your door looks like. Cool, right? Kind of look like Camilo's door.❤

Second Person P.O.V

Two weeks later

Today is your birthday and you would receive your new gift. Your family, Estrellas and Mirabel's family, Madrigals are calling your name. Why? Because you are hiding. You hid in the hole in the bottom of the tree near the lake with waterfall companied by the animals.

Why are you hiding you may ask? You were so afraid and worried that if you won't get a gift and the door by the candle after Mirabel didn't get her gift two weeks ago, your family and Mirabel's family would disappoint you, especially Abuela Alma.

You don't know if your abuela, (Gm/n) would disappoint in you. She would never disappoint in you. She's very supportive for everyone, especially you and Mirabel. Abuela (Gm/n) loves you so much along with Mirabel.

The night when Mirabel didn't get her gift, you and Abuela (Gm/n) comforted Mirabel in the nursery. You're also very supportive to Mirabel because you are her best friend. You loved her as her sister. Abuela (Gm/n) told you and Mirabel,"Gift or no Gift, you are just as special as you are like the rest of your families. Remember, always support and love for your families and each other."

You remembered the most important thing what Abuela (Gm/n) said to you. "Always remember: Help and support Mirabel, (Y/n). Strengthen her heart, Mi amor. Like I always helped you, supported you, and loved you along with our families."

When you got your courage, you came out of the tree. You saw the (F/Color) butterfly fluttering towards you. It landed on your nose as you giggled. You lifted the butterfly off your nose with your finger as you look at it in admiration. The butterfly took off and fluttering away.

It flew up a tree and passes the macaw couple teaching their baby macaws to fly. The baby macaw began to flap its wings rapidly, but it slips off the branch and fell. You gasped as you saw the scene and caught it with your cupped hands right on time. You look down at you hands, the baby macaws curled up in your hands as it closes its eyes, shaking in fear.

"It's alright", you cooed to the baby macaw as you gently brush its head with your thumb. "You're ok. You're safe."

The baby macaw stopped shaking. It relaxed by your touch and looked up at you. You gave a baby macaw a gentle smile.

"Don't flap too hard. Fly from your heart." You said meekly to the baby macaw.

A baby macaw slowly nodded and sitting up straight as you straighten your hands out to the tree where the baby's parents are. It looked back up at you, unsure and scared.

"Don't be afraid. I know you can do it", you promised.

It began to flap its wings and flew up in an air successfully. It landed between its parents who embraced their baby. A baby macaw squeaked down at you in thanks.

"You're welcome! I knew you can do it!" You praised, waving happily.

You loved animals so much, even when you play pretend what animal you are with your siblings and friends. Which you good at pretending what animal you are. You love to hang out with animals for your own free time. You also help animals in need, like building their new homes, teaching baby animals' new things in baby steps, and rehabbing injured or sick animals with a help of Tía Julieta.

Speaking of friends.

"(Y/n)!"

As you turn around, you get attacked by the arms with a hug tightly. You looked up to see who's embracing you. It's your other 5-year-old best friend, Camilo.