Chapter 3: Antonio's Ceremony Part 1

A/n: Here's a chapter, my shining stars! Thank you for the patience. Enjoy!

Third Person P.O.V

Mirabel (carrying basket with too many goodies) enters the courtyard where preparations for Antonio's gift ceremony is in full swing. She nearly knocks into passing musicians and people who are moving furniture.

"Oh sorry...excuse me...," Mirabel apologetically said, struggling with the heavy load.

"Lift it higher. Higher." Abuela Alma directed as Casita is creating a higher staircase to the glowing door.

"Hey nice job over there." Camilo said, leaning on the newel, watching from the balcony above, praising people.

"(Y/n). Would you be a dear to take this flower basket to your Abuela up the balcony?" (M/n) requested to (Y/n) which gave Camilo attention.

"Sure, Mamá." (Y/n) said, accepted as she took a flower basket, transform into a darter (type of bird) carrying basket with a beak and flew up to the balcony where Abuela (Gm/n) is waiting for her. Camilo watches (Y/n) with a smile. She shape shift back to herself as she landed with the basket in her arms and give it to (Gm/n) with a smile.

"Thank you, mi amor." Abuela (Gm/n) said, smiles warmly and kissed (Y/n) on her cheek.

"You're welcome, Abuela." (Y/n) said with a smile. She turns to saw Camilo and waved with a smile. "Hi Camilo!"

"Hola, Hermosa." Camilo waved back with a smirk and send her with a wink. (Y/n) blushed as turned her head away bashfully and turned into a hummingbird flying away as Camilo and Abuela (Gm/n) chuckled at this. (Gm/n) turned to Camilo and nods with an approval smile. Camilo smiles widely and nods her back with a thanks. (Gm/n) knew Camilo have been crushing on (Y/n) for a long time. (Gm/n) told Camilo that she knows that he had a crush on (Y/n) for a while. Camilo told her he doesn't know when he going to tell (Y/n) about his feelings. Abuela (Gm/n) told him, "Take your time, Camilo. You'll tell her when the time is right. I know she'll love you, too." Camilo thanked her and took her advice.

"Camilo, we need another Jośe." Abuela Alma said as she walks by carrying the sheets.

"Joooośe!" Camilo changes into a tall guy to help hang an "ANTONIO!" banner over a door with a glowing border.

"Luisa, the piano goes upstairs," Abuela Alma shouted.

"I'm on it." Luisa answered as she dropped the barrels and nearly runs over Mirabel. "Careful, sis!"

Mirabel tries to balance the basket of goodies as the wind picks up. Pepa is creating a tornado, stressing out.

"My baby's night has to be perfect and it's not perfect and people are going to be coming and nothing's ready, the whole town will be here-" Tía Pepa mumbled as she nervously pacing around. Tío Félix rushed to calm her down.

"Pepi, Pepi, you're tornadoing the flowers! The flowers!" He pleaded as he is gesturing the mess-up flowers. Pepa stopped pacing as tornado disappeared.

"Did someone say, 'flowers?'" Isabela asked sweetly as she is descending from the top floor on a flowery vine, swinging gracefully. A vibrant array of flowers bloomed. Everyone cheering for her, except Mirabel, who look deadpanned and little bit of jealous.

"Our angel, our angel." Tío Félix praised.

"Please don't clap." Isabela implored them humbly and give a bunch of flowers to Tía Pepa.

"Thank you." Tía Pepa thanked her.

"Oh, it's nothing." Isabela said as she landed next to Mirabel, but doesn't she see her as she flipped her hair on Mirabel's face covering in flowers. Mirabel shaked her head and coughed off the flowers.