Epilogue

A/n: Hello Shining Stars! I. AM. Back! This is a last chapter of Two Shiftshapers. I am SO sorry for takin so long. I'm trying to make a epilogue a little bit more romantic. And I hope you like the drawings I made. I have to catch up my activities and my job. I worked VERY hard to make this story. This story took me over a year to finish it. I hope you love and enjoy the whole story. Thank you for a love and support. I am very grateful. We are the Shining Stars of the constellation of love and support. And I thank God too! Again, thank you VERY much. I'll see you next time, Shining Stars! Jesus loves you!😁😁💖💖💖

Third Person P.O.V

10 years later

The afternoon sun shines through a window across from the room where a young woman, sitting her chair and looks herself in a mirror. She's wearing her long white chiffon chapel train wedding dress with loose elbow-length sleeves. Her hair is a messy bun with a small ponytail and two strands and a white Peruvian Lily on a left side of her head. And she's wearing her grandmother's turtle necklace that her grandmother gave her since she was small.

She sighs as she remembers a day her husband-to-be proposed to her.

Three months ago

In the rainforest of the beautiful evening, the birds are singing. The sound of the waterfall nearby in front the big tree. The fireflies are starting to glow. The evening sun is setting. Under the tree, the couple, a man and a woman are cuddling each other lovingly near the lake with waterfall. They looked into each other's eyes knowing how much they love each other.

"I love you, (Y/n)." A man said, smiling down to the woman.

"I love you too, Camilo." The woman said, smiling back up to a man.

They lean in and give each other a short, sweet, gentle kiss. Camilo planned to take (Y/n) to a star gazing date at the waterfall where they went when they were kids, waiting for the stars to come out at night. As they pulled away, Camilo grabs (Y/n)'s hands and pulls her up and looks her to her eyes, sincere but full of love. He want to ask her something really special.

So he took a deep breath and begin to start speaking as he still holding (Y/n)'s hands. "(Y/n). You know how much I love you. And I know how much you love me too. Look up to the sky." Camilo and (Y/n) looked up to the almost dark sky that the stars are coming out shining brightly became like a galaxy. "We are both under the same starry sky. The stars were aligned. The stars are connected together with our love constellation. We are made out of stars you and I. We shine together like them but brighter with our love."

(Y/n) still looking up the beautiful night sky in awe and she can see stars connected the constellation of her and Camilo putting their foreheads together in the middle of the big heart. Two of the big stars are on each couples' foreheads. She didn't notice Camilo gently let go of her hands, bending down in one knee and taking something out of his pocket.

(Y/n) looked down and softly gasped as she sees Camilo bends down in one knee, holding a small box in his hands, smiling up at her.

"(Y/n) Estrella. You have changed my life forever. You are the brightest star in my sky. If you'll be my star, I'll be your star to the right and be a part of our constellation of our love. I love you to the stars and beyond." He opens a small box, revealing a dark blue dichroic glass ring with a big star in a middle and two small diamonds between the gem.

"Will you be my eternal star and be my wife?"

(Y/n) puts her hands to her mouth as her eyes started to water.