Chapter 13: What Else Can I Do

A/n: Hi, Shining Stars! I hope you had a great Christmas and a great New Year! Enjoy the new chapter!

Isabela singing

Mirabel singing

(Y/n) singing

Mirabel and (Y/n) singing

Three Singing together

Third Person P.O.V

Mirabel and (Y/n) enters Isabela's room, but Isabela was nowhere to be found. (Y/n) walks slowly few feet behind Mirabel walks ahead looking around.

"Isa? Hey!" Mirabel said, trying to be sweet as possible. "I know we've had our issues but I'm..." She looks back at (Y/n) who gives her a thumbs up. "...ready to be a better sister...to you. So, we should just...hug. Let's hug it out. Eh?"

(Y/n) sighed as she pinched her nose while she shakes her head.

"Hug it out?" Isabela's voice snapped as Mirabel and (Y/n) turned to see Isabela is sitting on her flower bed as her bed is lowering down from above. "Luisa can't lift an empanada. Mariano's nose looks like a smashed papaya." She turns to Mirabel. "Have you lost your mind?!" Then she noticed (Y/n) with a soft smile. "Hi (Y/n)."

"Hey." (Y/n) said, waved softly.

Mirabel continues as her walks closer to Isabela. "Isa, I feel like you're upset...and you know what cures being upset? A warm embrace." Then two vines appear making an X in front of her blocking her way.

"Get out." Isabela demanded as a flower jutted out from a vine, covering Mirabel's mouth. "Everything was perfect! Abuela Alma was happy. Our family was happy. You wanna be a better sister, apologize for ruining my life!"

Mirabel looks back at (Y/n) who shrugged. Then she looks back at Isabela with annoyed looked.

"Go on. Apologize." Isabela said mockingly with a sneer.

The house shakes again, and Mirabel knew she had to try. "I...am....sorry." She choked out.

Isabela hummed with a smug look.

"That your life is so great!" Mirabel added.

(Y/n) groans softly as she facepalmed.

"Out." Isabela waved her hand to make the vines drag Mirabel toward the door, but she grabbed onto furniture to stop her momentum.

"Wait! Fine. I apologize!" Mirabel said, surrendering.

(Y/n) came to help Mirabel by grabbing her hands to keep her from being drag away.

"I wasn't trying to ruin your life." Mirabel said, still struggling by holding on to (Y/n)'s hands but letting go as (Y/n) falls backwards, bumping into the vase and grabbing on to it. Again, letting it go. "Some of us have bigger problems, you selfish, entitled princess!"

"Selfish?!" Isabela gasped in disbelief with a scowl. "I've been stuck being perfect my whole entire life and literally the only thing you have ever done for me is mess things up!"

"Please Isa! She's trying to make up with you! Give her a chance!" (Y/n) pleaded.

"Why are you defending her, (N/n)? She's been dragging you into her messes." Isabela said.

"Because she's my friend! I always be there her and help her for her solutions. You're my friend, too and I wanted to help you, too! And Mira never messes things on purpose." (Y/n) argued.

"Yeah! And Nothing is messed up! You can still marry that big, dumb hunk!" Mirabel told Isabela.

"I never wanted to marry him! I was doing this for the family!!" Isabela confessed.