Chapter 7: Surface Pressure

A/n: It's about time right? It's been a month I posted a chapter. I'm sorry about delay what I promised. I hate delays -_-. I was figuring the ideas for the story and the story needed to be check like always. But, HERE IT IS! Again, I'm sorry for a wait. Enjoy the chapter!

Luisa singing

Third Person P.O.V.

The next morning, outside the patio, the families are getting their breakfasts. Pepa drinks her tea as her cloud disappeared, walking past the table. Agustín attacked by the coatis messing with him. (B/n) walking past the table, drinking the juice. He burped as a small fire came out of his mouth and muttered "Excuse me." And finally, Dolores, who is stacking arepas on her plate from the table of food. She startled when Mirabel and (Y/n) came beside her.

"Dolores, hey." Mirabel greeted her cousin.

"Hi, Dolores." (Y/n) also greeted her friend as well.

"You know, out of all my older cousins, you're like my favorite cousin, so I feel like I can talk to you about anything, ergo you can talk to me and (Y/n) about anything, like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about, but maybe you heard about that maybe we should know about." Mirabel said, acting like it's not weird.

"Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds." Félix scolded when the real Dolores standing behind him.

"Getting the seconds again, Camilo?" (Y/n) asked, with her one brow raised.

The fake Dolores morphs back into Camilo.

"Worth a shot." He said, smugly smiles.

Casita whacks Camilo twice with its window shutter as Camilo trying to balance his food. "Ah! Ey!"

(Y/n) giggled as Félix rolled his eyes and proceed to get food.

The real Dolores whispers to Mirabel and (Y/n). "The only ones worried about the magic is you, (Y/n), Abuela (Gm/n)...and the rats talking in the walls." Dolores walks past by them and went back to them. "Oh, and Luisa. I heard her eye twitching all night." She said, before she squeaked and walked away, leaving Mirabel and (Y/n) surprised.

They looked over at Luisa, who is carrying a table with one hand.

"There we go." Luisa said as she put a table down.

Mirabel had an idea. "(Y/n), I'll handle to talk to Luisa." Mirabel said.

"Ok." (Y/n) said.

Abuela Alma and Abuela (Gm/n) enters the patio.

"Everyone to the table. Let's go, let's go." Abuela Alma said.

Everyone getting their seat. (Y/n) sits the very end of the table next to Abuela (Gm/n)'s seat. Mirabel took Tía Pepa's seat next to Luisa which made Pepa a little mad as her storm cloud appeared above her head, but Tío Félix calmed her down.

"Luisa—"

"Families, we are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new—" Abuela Alma was going to say as she and Abuela (Gm/n) goes to their chairs but finds six coatis in them. "Gift."

Abuela (Gm/n) and (Y/n) chuckles.

"I told 'em to warm up your seat and Abuela (Gm/n)'s seat." Antonio smiles.

"Thank you, Toñito." Abuela Alma smiles back.

"That's very thoughtful of you, Antonio." Abuela (Gm/n) smiles back as well.

The abuelas gently shooed coatis away and took their seats and Abuela Alma continued. "I'm sure today we'll find a way to good use..."

As Abuela Alma continuing her speech, Mirabel leans over and whispers to Luisa. "Luisa, Dolores says you're totally freaking out, any chance you maybe know something about last night, with the magic—"