Chapter 2: Meet the Family Madrigal and Family Estrella

Mirabel Singing

(Y/N) Singing

(Y/N) and Mirabel Singing Together

Children/Choir/Fathers Singing

Abuela Alma Singing

Abuela (Gm/n)

Abuela Alma and Abuela (Gm/n) Singing Together

Third Person P.O.V

Ten years later

The shelf the green glasses sit on lifts to one side (by Casita) and the glasses slide off into the waiting hand and a hand caught it. The person grabs a "self-decorated" dress off a sewing table. She jumps as she puts it on. As she lands, Casita scrambles to put shoes under her feet, barely made it. The black-haired girl opens her closet and starts digging through her clothes, Casita catches the clothes with a basket. The girl adjusts her mochila bag with a sew-written name, "Mirabel" as she headed to the door. She pauses her hand as she reaches her doorknob, she pulled the piece of string off her skirt and put her hand on the doorknob.

The face revealed, Mirabel who is now 15 takes a breath like she's heading into battle, "Make your family proud." She said to herself as she opens her door, exhaled.

As Mirabel headed to the glowing door, next to the nursery, she knocked the door. The door opens to reveal a another 15-year-old girl with long/medium/or short, wavy/curly/or straight (Hair/Color) hair, (Eye Color) eyes, and (Skin/Color) skin. She's wearing a white blouse with short ruffle sleeves trails down to bottom of the blouse with blue and purple trimming around a neck, ruffles, and bottom of the blouse. Long purple ruffle skirt with embroidered animal designs (gift from Mirabel), purple closed toe Huarache sandals, turtle necklace (gift from (GM/N)), and bluish purple alstroemeria flower (Peruvian Lily, meaning: Devotion and friendship. Gift from Isabela.) left side of her hair. That's Mirabel's best friend, (Y/n).

"Are you ready, (Y/n)?" Mirabel asked.

"I'm born to be ready!" (Y/n) said, feeling pumped up and excited.

Mirabel chuckled at her ecstatic behavior. Then, (Y/n) shift shape into hummingbird as she flies pass Mirabel, "Race ya!"

"Hey! Wait up!", Mirabel calls as she runs to catch up.

Casita conveys Mirabel downstairs to catch up (Y/n) and they pass two portraits of Abuelo Pedro and Abuelo (Gp/n).

"Morning, Abuelo (Gp/n)." (Y/n) greets her deceased grandpa.

"Morning, Abuelo Pedro." Mirabel greets her deceased grandpa as well.

(Y/n) shift shape back to herself as reached the bottom of the stairs before Mirabel did.

"I win!" (Y/n) cheered as she throws her fists in an air above her head for victory.

"No fair, (Y/n)! You went head start!" Mirabel accusing playfully, pointing at her.

"Sorry, Mira. I'm just so excited for Antonio's Ceremony." (Y/n) grinned.

"Me too, (Nickname). Me too." Mirabel smiled as she and (Y/n) started walking.

Outside, three kids excitedly run up a path toward la Casa Madrigal/Estrella. Back inside, as Mirabel and (Y/n) moves through the corridors, shutters open around them. They reach the dining room and begins setting the table. Each member of the two families has their own plate, highlighting their gift. (Y/n) is setting the plates for her family, Estrellas while Mirabel setting the plates for her family, Madrigals. As they set the table, kids yell at them from outside.