Chapter 16: All of You

A/n: Hello Shining Stars! I'm BACK! I hope you'll enjoy the last chapter. The story is NOT over yet! I'm planning to do the wedding epilogue after this chapter and I'm also gonna draw a few of the drawings for epilogue too! And I just started a new job last week for a summer (I work Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays) and I'm already enjoying it. Wish me luck today for a forth day of work! Anyway, again enjoy the chapter! Jesus loves you!!

Mirabel Singing

(Y/n) Singing

Abuela Alma Singing

Abuela (Gm/n) Singing

Families Singing

Townpeople Singing/Mariano Singing

Singing Together/Chorus

Third Person POV

Mirabel, Bruno and Abuela Alma riding into the road while (Y/n) and Abuela (Gm/n) catching up behind. They passed by three kids as they see them.

"It's them! I found them!" The boy with coffee cup shouted as he pointed the racing horses.

"I found them!" The girl argued as she puts a boy's hand down.

The other girl grabs the boy's cup and ringing it with a spoon and yelled, "They're back, they're back, they're back!"

The church bells ringing.

Mirabel skids to stop along with (Y/n) as she skids next to Mirabel to their ruined house. After (Y/n) hopping off of her horse, she helps Abuela (Gm/n) to get down. As Mirabel hopped off her horse, she and (Y/n) hears a voice calling to them.

"Mirabel!"

"(Y/n)!

The two girls hurry around to the front, looking for who could be calling Mirabel.

Julieta and (M/n) comes out from the other side and runs to Mirabel and (Y/n).

"Mirabel?!"

"(Y/n)?!"

Julieta turns towards Mirabel as (M/n) towards (Y/n), relieved the girls has returned and are okay.

"Mamá." Mirabel said as she hugged Julieta.

"Mother." (Y/n) said as she hugged (M/n).

"Ay mi amor, I was so worried. We couldn't find you along with (Y/n)." Julieta said to Mirabel.

"I'm so glad you and Mirabel are alright, mi vida." (M/n) said to (Y/n).

(F/n) shows up and hugs (Y/n) tightly. "You're ok, you're ok."

"Yes, I'm ok, Papa." (Y/n) hugs her father back.

Agustín races up to Julieta and Mirabel, covered in welts by the bees again. "There were bees everywhere."

Mirabel puts her hand on her father's welted face.

"I'll be okay." Agustín reassured, gently.

"Uh...not if we don't have a house." Camilo said.

Félix nudged Camilo with his elbow.

"What? We don't have a house, I can't say we don't have a house?" Then Camilo gestures the ruins of the house. "What is that? Not a house."

(Y/n) giggles at Camilo's rant.

Camilo turns and gasped happily to see (Y/n) is ok and ran to her. "(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) speed walks to Camilo as well, carefully not to hurt her ankle. It's not hurt badly as before but she knows she needs to be careful. "Camilo!"

When they got close, Camilo picks up (Y/n) and spins her around couple times as they hugged tightly to each other.