Chapter 8: Bruno's Tower

A/n: Enjoy the chapter! I hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend, Shining Stars!

Third Person P.O.V.

Meanwhile, (Y/n), Camilo and the kids are playing a game hide-go-seek. So, it's (Y/n)'s turn to go hide. She running to the tree and change into chameleon to change color of the tree bark.

"Hah!" Camilo looked behind the side of the tree and saw nothing. "Huh."

But he noticed the outlines of the chameleon and smirks. He turns to the kids who are behind him and wink at them as the kids realizes what he meant, and they winked back.

"Well, I guess (Y/n) is not hiding behind the tree." Camilo said, causally walking away with the kids.

"Hehe. Nailed it." (Y/n) thought to herself being clever. But as she changes back to herself, she was grabbed by a hand and faces with Camilo.

"Gotcha!"

"Ah!" (Y/n) shrieks.

"We found you!" The kids cheered with a laugh.

"Darn it." (Y/n) pouted as Camilo let go of her.

"That's 11 of me and the kids. How about 12 out of 15?" Camilo asked smugly as he crosses his arms with his arched eyebrow.

"Nah, I'm good." (Y/n) said, deadpanned.

"Kids! It's time to go!" The parents called their children.

"Coming!" The kids called back before they turned to Camilo and (Y/n), waving. "Bye, Camilo. Bye (Y/n)."

"Bye kids." Camilo and (Y/n) waved back as the kids leaving.

Camilo and (Y/n) turned to each other with a smile. They stare each other for a few minutes until their moment is over when Mirabel came to them.

"Are you done staring each other?" Mirabel said, crossing her arms.

The couple look away each other, blushing.

"Hey, Mira. You back already?" (Y/n) said.

"Yep." Mirabel said.

(Y/n) turned to Camilo. "Well, Camilo. Looks like it's time for me to go."

"Ok. Thanks for your help." Camilo thanked her with a smile.

(Y/n) smiled back. "You're welcome. See you for dinner, ok?"

"Ok." Camilo said.

They gave each other a hug before (Y/n) catch up with Mirabel running back to Casita while Camilo watching (Y/n) with a lovingly smile.

...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

After Mirabel told me everything about what Luisa explained about the magic, Luisa's pressure and Bruno's tower, we on our way back to Casita to find Bruno's tower.

As we came inside at the courtyard, we sneak past Isabela and Abuela Alma.

"Such a perfect match." Abuela Alma said, gushing to Isabela.

"So perfect." Isabela agreed.

"And so good for the Encanto."

We sneaked past them and reached Bruno's door. It looks like no one been in there for years. Mirabel turns a doorknob and shoves open Bruno's door. As we came in, in front of us we saw the hourglass like doorway. Behind it, the sand spills in from above creating a curtain of sand. Mirabel puts her hand into the sand.

"Casita? Can you turn off the sand?" Mirabel asked.

We look back where we see the floorboards outside the door fluttered and waved, but nothing moved inside of Bruno's room.