Chapter 4: Antonio's Ceremony Part 2

A/n: I'm sorry for taking so long. I was busy helping with my family and the chapter needed to be check. Anyway, enjoy the chapter, shining stars! 

Third Person P.O.V.

Throughout the town, excitement continued to grow. People made their way toward Casa Madrigal/Estrella. It's been ten years since there was two gift ceremonies. First one didn't go well for Madrigal Family and the second one did go well for Estrella Family. The entire town was hopeful for a succuss night for Madrigal Family.

As the crowd arrive at the House, every member of the Madrigal family and Estrella family had a role. (S/n) changes a two pink tickets to a yellow tickets and give them to Luisa who is a valet. Luisa thanked (S/n) and went to a man who is riding on a donkey.

"Here you go." She gives a one ticket to a man, lift him off a donkey and put him down. She put other ticket on the donkey and lifting it along with another donkey with cart and moving them to the fence for parking lot.

Camilo changing sizes so that so that he can look at each person entering as he welcomes them.

"Oye, Osvaldo!" He changes into a man as he hugged a man. "Hola Señora." He changes into an old woman as an old woman gives a peck on his cheek. "Cecilia, up top!" And then changes into a little girl as he gives a little girl a hi-five and changes back to himself.

Casita takes people's hats as they head through the archway. (B/n) is grilling (U/n)'s corns on a grill by using his fire. Luisa walks by with a platter of food as kids climb on her. Mariano watches Isabela adoringly from afar. Isabela showers guests with flower petals and flowers. At the top of the stairs, Antonio's door glowed and sparkled which gave two kids attention. As they rush up the staircase to see it closer, the stairs transformed into slide, sending them back to the first floor. The children laugh and run up the stairs again as Casita slides them back down again.

Mirabel and (Y/n) takes Antonio to the foyer where his ceremony would begin. Antonio is riding on (Y/n) (who shape shifted to mountain lion) and Mirabel helped Antonio down off (Y/n) as (Y/n) change back to herself. Pepa, Félix, Camilo and Dolores see Antonio and cheer for him. Camilo saw (Y/n) and waved at her. (Y/n) waved back with a smile.

"Ha, ha, ha, there you are!" laughs in relief.

"Look at you, all grown up." Pepa said, tearing up as the rain cloud shows up above her head starting to rain. Félix shooed the rain cloud away.

"Pepi, Amor, you're gonna get him all wet." Félix said as he gently pulled Pepa back from Antonio.

Camilo transforms himself into a tiny version of Félix and cupped his hands on Antonio's cheeks. "You make-a your Papá proud."

"I don't sound like that." Tío Félix complained.

"I don't sound like that." Camilo mocked. (Y/n) giggled softly behind her hand at Camilo's silliness.

Dolores tilts her head and listens something from afar. "Abuela says it's time."

Tía Pepa bends down to Antonio. "We'll meet you at your door."

"Okay, okay, vamo, vamo, vamo." Félix said, excitedly.

"Okay, okay, vamo, vamo, vam-" Camilo, still disguised as his father, started to repeat before Félix yanked him away. "Alright, I'm done!"

(Y/n) giggled again before she turns to Mirabel and frowned, noticed Mirabel's anxiety. "Do you want me to stay with you?"

"No, I'll be fine. You can go with your family." Mirabel said.