9. "There is just no darkness"

Mila's POV

"Hey girls, Mister Jacobs wanted to know if you know who abused his son?", Suze asked as Cassie and I took a seat.

"Cal I have already told you and Marsha that I don't know anything", I explained to Nates' father again.

"Mister Jacob I also already told Misses Jacobs that I didn't see anything", Cassie explained.

"We have thought about taking everyone's phone and going through every message, to find details about who did this to my son. You want that to happen?", Cal asked Cassie again.

Lexi and I shared a quick glance before we heard Cassie say: "Fezco did this to Nate".

"Okay, Thank you for telling me that. I now have everything I wanted to know. Have a nice evening, oh and Mila, Marsha wants you to come over for dinner soon, we miss you", Cal said and I didn't know if that was a threat or not but he somehow scared me.

I never mentioned what I actually knew about him. Nate had told me the story about him and Jules and his father and Jules but one day when he was showering I found a disc hidden in his book.

It was a tape of Nates' father fucking Jules, honestly, I'm never going to get that image out of my mind but it is what it is. After the choking incident, I decided to hide it, if I ever needed something against the Jacobs men for my own safety.

-

Lexi and I followed Cassie to their room, we were obviously pissed.

"Why did you tell him it was Fez?", Lexi asked still shocked. "I don't know why shouldn't I?", Cassie snapped.

I really wanted to fucking punch her in that moment. "Because you just ruined someone's life", I snapped back at her.

"Why do you even care?", Cassie yelled at me, "He beat up your fucking boyfriend Mila".

"So what? Fez is a good friend to all of us", I explained trying to stay calm.

"Are you sure about that? Or is it because you're like super in love with him?", Cassie yelled. "What the fuck are you even talking about?", Lexi asked her sister.

"Oh you didn't know either, our sweet Mila is fucking the drug dealer", Cassie spat. "You don't even know what you're talking about Cassie, I never fucked him", I yelled at her now getting really angry with her, "I don't have to fuck every single guy that gives me the tiniest bit of attention".

"Do you even listen to yourself? You fucking made out with him and if you two were alone in a room for more than 10 seconds you would fuck him immediately. Everyone can see that", she said in a low angry voice.

"Shut the fuck up Cassie, you're talking shit"

"Oh am I Mila? You can have literally any guy and you're with fucking Nate. Isn't he enough for you? Or do you need more attention because that's what you are, an attention-seeking whore! Why can't you be happy with your boyfriend and not literally flirt with other guys right in front of him", Cassie yelled at me.

I gulped trying to keep my calm. "Cassie if you don't shut the fuck up right now I am actually gonna get violent. You tell me I'm an attention-seeking whore? I never cheated on my fucking boyfriend but you did multiple times or did you forget? Fezco is one of my best friends and maybe we did kiss but that has nothing to do with you snitching on him!".

"Mila, do you even fucking listen to yourself? You fucking kissed him and then you just flirt with him on new years. Be honest to yourself at least one fucking time in your life. You want to fuck him!", Cassie added.

"Cassie if you don't shut the fuck up! I love Nate and he loves me, I would never cheat and even if I would, that would be none of your fucking business", I yelled at my cousin.