15. "With you it's different"

Fezco's POV

Fez to Mila :) 1:48 PM

I can't wait to see you :) 

Mila to Fez :) 1:48 PM 

Me too as soon as school's over I'm coming over 

I smiled to myself while putting away my phone. Mila and I had been hanging out more again and I loved it, she and her dumb boyfriend were basically not together anymore, which gave me the opportunity to really get to know her. 

Mila had been telling me about Nate cheating on him and of course, it made me fucking angry but I didn't want to get up in their messy relationship. 

All I knew was that she was trying to get over him before officially ending things.

"Yo bro stop smiling like that", Ash giggled shoving me lightly. "Bro stop fucking playing", I laughed. 

"You're like all in love it's so cute to watch", Ash smiled up at me from his spot on the couch. "I'm not in love", I argued. 

"You're not? Go tell yourself"

"For real bro Mi and I are just chilling"

"Yeah I know", Ash chuckled. Faye came back inside from taking the trash out, "Yo there is like this big black SUV parked outside". 

I looked at Ash who already shot me a glance, he got up from the couch and went ahead and got one of our guns. 

"Be easy bro", I told my little brother, he tended to be a little short-tempered if you'd like to call it. 

Ash went outside while Faye and I just waited for him to come back. To our surprise, Mister Jacobs followed him.

Ash made the old man sit down on a chair holding the gun to his head. The Jacobs man gave me a weird look and examined the room. 

"So first you come to my job, asking all these weird-ass questions, like the feds. Then I find you outside my fucking house. The fuck are you doing man?", I asked the older man who was sitting in front of me.

"You're free to call the cops", he answered calmly. 

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"Well it's either call the cops, let me go, or kill me", he responded making me even more confused.

"What the fuck man. What's up with your family, are you all just a bunch of fucking assholes?", I asked all seriously. 

"You beat up my son"

"Yeah, he deserved it man, he's a fucking bitch", I spat annoyed with his act.

"Oh okay tough guy", Mr. Jacobs said mocking me, Ash immediately hit his head with the gun two times, "Why did you do that?"

"Because you're in no position to talk shit", Ash responded to him. 

"I'm warning you if you hit me again I-", the man threatened but immediately earned himself another hit on the head. 

"So why don't you call the cops?", Ash asked positioning the gun on his head. "The chief of police will -", Nates' dad said but Ash hit him about three more times while Faye and I just watched. 

"Alright Ash chill out man", I added. "This guy don't want the fucking cops involved watch", Ash said pulling out his phone and laying it in front of the man, "Call the cops". 

"I will"

"If you got nothing to hide, call the fucking cops", Ash said hitting him again, "I told you".