25. "You are beautiful"

Mila's POV

Fez kept his arms wrapped around my shaking body, I felt bad crying over another boy while laying in his arms.

"It's okay, I'm here", the boy kept whispering over and over, without letting his arms untightening.

"I just- How could she do that?", I cried softly, luckily the big sobs and cries had died down a few moments ago.

"I have no idea, Mi", Fezco whispered softly, he brushed the hair that had fallen in my face away.

"And he lied to me, for three months. Three months", I explained.

"He is a dick Mila, it's better now that you've realized it. He doesn't deserve you", he whispered placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I had come over to Fezco's house about an hour ago and since then, all you heard was my crying. Even though I was still sad, I was unbelievably mad at the entire world.

I felt like the world had looked down on me while hitting my already tired self. I felt betrayed and heartbroken not only because of Nate but because of Cassie.

I kept imagining all the times I had come to her while I was crying. When I found out Sam had been cheating on me, I called her. She had always been there for me but now it was different.

I have never lived without Cassie being by my side. There was never anything that I wouldn't tell her about, she wasn't only my sister or my best friend. She was my soulmate.

"I miss her already", I whispered into the boy's chest. "I know Mi, I know", he answered stroking my hair softly.

We stayed in that position for a little longer. Fezco's arms were the only two things that kept me from breaking apart, it felt like he held all of my pieces together by simply being there.

"You wanna go to sleep?", he asked noticing how tired I was getting. This entire day was an emotional rollercoaster and finally, I felt my body tiring from exhaustion.

"Yes", I answered as we quickly brushed our teeth, I borrowed Faye's makeup remover and cleaned my face from all the makeup that was left.

Fez gave me one of his shirts and very cute M&M sweatpants. "Don't you dare laugh about my M&M sweats", he laughed already noticing the smile creeping up my face.

We laid down, cuddling into the sheets. Fez wrapped an arm around me, pulling me further into his chest. I was glad he was by my side, without him my world would still be crumbling and my heart would still be breaking.

"Thank you Fez", I whispered before we drifted into a rather calm sleep.

-

The next morning my head was pounding, not from the alcohol but from all the crying yesterday. My eyes felt heavy and I imagined them being swollen.

The sun was shining through his curtains but I wished it would have hidden away today. I wished for a grey, stormy day that reflected how I felt inside but the world decided to laugh at me once again and let the sun come out.

The moment I woke up, I wanted to cry immediately. I had hoped that everything had just been a bad dream which was finally over. The bad dream wasn't over and it sadly wasn't a dream, it was my life.

"Good morning beautiful", Fez whispered and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning Fez", I smiled and turned around to face him. He was looking super calm, his lips looked plumper than they did during the day.

"You like what you see?", he joked, I hadn't noticed that I was basically examining his face. "I do", I laughed, noticing a blush creeping up his cheeks.