27. "She will pay for breaking your heart"

Mila's POV

"Yeah but seriously, it's just so depressing", I whined while talking to Maddy who had just brought Theo to bed.

"I know but it's not your fault", Maddy argued making me sit up.

After spending my last four days at Fezco's house I decided to meet Maddy at her work and then go back home, I mean I had to eventually.

"But what if I should have seen the signals, what if Nate did it because he thought I fucked Fez?", I cried making Maddy roll her eyes and sitting down in front of me.

"Seriously Mila, none of this is your fucking fault", Maddy said taking my hands in hers.

"Maybe I'm supposed to have this life, maybe that's what I deserve", I muttered.

"Don't ever say that", Maddy snapped slapping my cheek, "You never did anything wrong Mila. They are fucking assholes and need to rot in fucking hell. None of this is your fault and besides you didn't even do anything with Fez".

My tears had stopped and I couldn't help but grin at her. No one knew about mine and Fezco's hook-up but I needed to tell her.

"Bitch shut up. You two did it?", Maddy asked with a smile.

"Yeah, but I feel horrible, I mean he's my best friend and even though Nate and I broke up I don't want Fez to feel like a replacement", I explained.

"He won't Mi. Now tell me how was it?", Maddy asked excitedly. Before I could answer her, her boss, Samantha walked in.

"Hey girls", she smiled at the two of us, I've met Samantha previously because Cassie and I used to visit Maddy a lot at her job.

"Hey", we both smiled as Samantha walked over to the refrigerator. "Theo was really sweet today", Maddy smiled at Samantha.

"That's good", the woman smiled but her smile dropped once her eyes met mine. "Honey, have you been crying?", she asked me.

"Uhm a little bit maybe", I responded, not really wanting to tell her about my drama.

"I feel like the three of us should get drunk and go swimming", Samantha suggested.

The three of us quickly got changed into bikinis before meeting in the gigantic pool. The sky was dark already but the pool had LEDs inside so it looked like an absolute movie scene.

-

After about two glasses of wine, Samantha had managed to get me to tell her about my problems.

"God yeah, that's horrible sweetie", Samantha replied after I was done telling her everything that had happened.

"Right?", Maddy asked grabbing her glass of wine.

"You wanna hear something more horrible?", the woman asked me.

"What?"

"When I was in college, I kind of did the same thing to one of my best friends", Samantha started making Maddy and I looked confused at each other.

"You mean you were me?", I asked taking a sip from the alcohol.

"No, no that would be less horrible, right? No, I was her", she admitted to the two of us.

"No, don't tell me that, I really like you", Maddy whined and I agreed with her. "You fucked one of your best friends' boyfriends?", I asked her.

"Yep, multiple times"

"You did this to multiple of your girlfriends?", Maddy asked even more shocked.

"No Jesus, just one. But Many times", the woman explained making us let out a slight sigh of relief.