MEGUMI. 01

⋄

Megumi looked at the tall creepy old man that appeared out of no where. he work a matching black top and pants with black tinted glasses. the dead giveaway of how old this man was was due his white hair.

the young Fushiguro wasn't interested in getting involved in some shady business he probably had or getting kidnapped.

"you know your dad..."

"he's from the Zen'in Clan, a big clan among jujutsu sorcerers."

"Megumi-kun, your father was saving you as the ultimate card to use against the Zen'in Clan."

apparently i had been sold to that Zen'in Clan.

yeah it pisses me off.

the thought of Tsumiki came to his mind.

especially your lack of tact about it.

plus the irritating man stopped my sale to the Zen'in Clan to get financial aid from Jujutsu High to support us both and in exchange i would work as a Jujutsu Sorcerer as collateral.

as long as we would both be okay, this is okay.

________________

"this is where you and Tsumiki will stay," Gojo exclaimed as he opened the doors of the Gojo estate dramatically.

it wasn't anything grand that people would expect from the Gojo Clan, but it was definitely a lot better than where Megumi and Tsumiki stayed.

Gojo continued to give the 2 kids a house tour, walking down the halls as if he owned the place─which he basically did. his great enthusiasm was really overwhelming for Megumi, Tsumiki on the other hand quite enjoyed it.

"Gojo-sama you have returned!" a maid exclaimed, catching the attention of Gojo and his 2 guests.

the maid and a few others greeted the 3, "do you wish for us to get two rooms ready and take their belongings?"

"that would be very much appreciated," he beamed. "where is (Y/n)? l didn't see her at all as I was giving these two a tour."

"she's in the gardens with Mochi again. another maid is keeping an eye on her."

"thank you very much, this way you two!"

the 2 kids handed their belongings to the maids who quickly departed to complete their task.

"who is (Y/n)? is she your sister?" Tsumiki asked with curiosity.

"nope! she is my precious neice! she is actually Megumi's age, so i'm sure you three will get along just fine," Gojo hummed.

"really? that's nice! you can finally make a friend Megumi," Tsumiki stated in delight.

"i don't need friends," the 6 year old simply replied.

the 3 finally reached the gardens of the estate. the vast area extended far out from the estate, one could claim the gardens were made like a forest.

there were various plants, stones, and trees to complement its looks. it was primarily composed of maple trees, bamboo, ponds, and simple black, white, and gray stones. it was elegant like a zen garden.

"(Y/n)! Mochi! oji-san is home!"

*silence*

"(Y/n)? Mochi?"

*silence*

"yip!"

the 2 kids that stood by Gojo saw a tiny ball of white fluff, running towards Gojo.

shortly behind the ball of fluff was a small girl with glowing white hair and beautiful blue eyes in a white, but now dirty, thin dress.

she looked identical to her uncle.

"(Y/n) I'm home-"

before the older Gojo could continue, the young girl tripped and fell face first into the grass.

she didn't bother to get up. she just laid there, accepting her fate.

she died

"(Y/n)!" Gojo shrieked. he stumbled over to his neice with Mochi running and hopping over the girl's body like she just didn't fall face first into the grass.

he's dramatic, Megumi thought

Gojo picked up his neice who was completely fine. her face, arms, and legs were just dirty from running around and falling into the dirt.

"are you okay (Y/n)?? are you hurting anywhere??"

"no."

"are you sure?"

"yes."

"...."

"as long as you're okay," he sighed.

Gojo walked back to the 2 other kids that were in the garden as Mochi trailed right behind him with a branch.

"(Y/n) i want to introduce you to some new people. this is Tsumiki and this is Megumi, they will be living with you for now on."

(Y/n) took a good long look at the 2 siblings who both said hi, Tsumiki who gave a slight wave as well.

she's my age? she doesn't look like it.

a good minute had past before the girl looked away and buried her face into her uncle's neck.

"eh? what's wrong?"

"nothings wrong Tsumiki! (Y/n) has just never met anyone around her age. give her some time to warm up to you two," Gojo smiled.

Tsumiki had hopes that the girl before her would open up and become great friends with her and Megumi.

Megumi on the other hand thought she was weird.
.
.
.
.
.
pretty eyelashes

__________________________________________

"you and I were different."

- anon