ASPIRATION. 08

⋄

"you guys really piss me off, you know that?"

Gojo was covered in blood. half of the higher-ups in the room were killed, their bodies pouring fluid and organ.

"you imbecile! you dare do this to us!?" a higher yelled, clenching his fist.

"dare i? why, of course! afterall, you lot tried killing my neice. that wasn't the first time though, was it?" Gojo stared at him with intense malice.

he shook, "so what if we did?! you Gojo's bring nothing, but shame and danger to us all! you're lucky she's even alive!"

suddenly, Gojo was right in front of the bastard, holding him by the neck.

"no, YOU'RE lucky that YOU'RE alive. the only reason why you're alive is because you're involved with Geto's case. until that is resolved, you're just a sitting duck waiting to be killed."

the strongest sorcerer dropped the higher-up and left, leaving the other higher-ups shaking in fear and rage.

"oh and before i forget," he returned, "none of you better touch her again. i will rip off every limb and organ from your bodies... kapeesh?"

the silence was loud.

"good."

________________

"(Y/n) please accept this gift i got for you that took me two times to actually get because it was damaged the first time and the second time it was in the wrong color," Yuuji was on 1 knee and raised his gift as if he was presenting something grand to a royal.

the Gojo sat on her bed with Megumi by her side, clueless of why Yuuji was acting so strangely

"what's the occasion?" she sweated, accepting the gift and examining its features. she'll admit that the gift was quite thoughtful and adorable.