DESIRE. 01

♥︎

♥︎. this chapter is a small info insert until the next chapter is out
♥︎. readers may understand the connection if they piece it together ( ᐛ )و
♥︎. the comments I've been receiving have been making my days, thank you! ( ˙꒳​˙ )

♥︎. if you guys have been following along in the description, this book is coming to an end
♥︎. this also means I'll be working on a new book; options vary below, please give your opinions!

a. JJK - comment character of choice (posting will be irregular)

b. MHA - plot has been 100% determined though a long book bc it's MHA (platonic MHAxReader, but posting will be frequent)

c. HK - continue my UshijimaxReader (rare posting)

Izanami, Izanami-no-Mikoto, the Shinto mother goddess, is the diety of creation and death.

"she-who-invites"

her counterpart, Izanagi, the god of the land of the living, reigned together and birthed many gods and lands that exist in the world today.

like many tragic endings, Izanami burned to death while birthing the fire god.

enraged by her death, Izanagi killed the new god and left to retrieve his wife from the underworld.

much to his surprise and horror, he found her rotting away with the maggots. he fled, leaving her behind to her rage and the mob of spirits she ordered to chase him.

sealed behind the boulder by her coward of a husband, she threatened to kill 1000 people a day that roamed the land. the male only scoffed at her, resolving that 1500 would be born each day of her killings.

from there their marriage ended.

however, the hatred for her ex-husband never ceased.

__________________________________________