DESIRE. 03

♥︎

♥︎. as said before, chapters ahead will contain possible spoilers
♥︎. I haven't fully read the Shibuya arc bc ya girl is too broke to afford the manga collection and online sources with the sex ads are annoying asf
♥︎. so I've only read parts and snippets needed keke

♥︎. IMPORTANT: I've published a MakixF!Reader book! 2 chapters are released! check my profile~

screams and cries echoed throughout the tunnels and alleys of Shibuya.

blood stained the ground. buildings were destroyed and rubble scattered everywhere.

it was complete madness.

"it's a curtain that only traps civilians," Ijichi explained. "civilians can only enter. as for windows, that depends on the person. jujutsu sorcerers as well as auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please."

"any reception?" Nanami questioned.

"blocked."

"all communication will have to be done outside the curtain... or through us, the managers."

"sounds like quite the pain."

at the Shibuya station near exit 13,  Nanami, Megumi, Ino, and (Y/n) were on scene.

the rest had split up into their own groups, figuring out what to do.

Ino was doing his greatest to boast about his knowledge of curtains to Megumi while Nanami and Ijichi were planning things through.

(Y/n) stood right in front of the curtain. she was frustrated at the predicament everyone was in, especially her uncle who was by himself fighting who knows what. she knew he could handle things, but with the series of events in the past, it seemed all too calculated.

before anyone could react, she punched the curtain [with cursed energy], causing it to ripple and crack all over, but it didn't seem to budge.

"woah! maybe throw another punch at it Gojo-san! it seems to be breaking!" Ino awed.

"there's no point, it's only repairing itself."

like she said, the cracks seemed to seal itself as if nothing happened.

"but..." she placed her palm on the curtain. to everyone's surprise, her hand suddenly went through the curtain. "i can't help but wonder if it was their intention to let me in or it was just a flaw."