PULCHRITUDINOUS. 07

⋄

"take her out today."

"huh?"

it was early in the morning, around 6 o'clock. Gojo came to Megumi's room knowing his student was already awake.

"I thought about it last night. you should take her out. if I'm right, her choices and understanding is processed using the higher ups's influences. she has the body of a strong sorcerer, but a heart of a child. so, i cleared yours and her schedule for today, so I better see results! don't fail me Megumi!" Gojo suddenly reverted to his happy going self and left the room.

with that being explained, that's how the shikigami user ended up in a wisteria forest trail with (Y/n) and her companion.

he researched before hand on locations that would help her find some type of enjoyment. but he already knew she wasn't the average girl to want to go to big attractions or spend money on unnecessary things.

he was winging it from there.

"Megumi, is there a specific meaning to this place?" she asked looking around.

"well wisteria represents long-life and immortality. I'm not sure of the location itself."

"mmm. it says here that it can be mildly poisonous to cats and dogs."

he froze in his tracks and looked at (Y/n) and her phone, then at Mochi who was smiling and wagging his tail.

oh shit.

"we should leave then!" he nearly shouted as he pulled her arm. "just smelling it might be bad for him!"

"it's fine, Mochi is... no longer an ordinary dog."

huh??

"what do you mean?"

"Mochi is technically a cursed spirit."