PULCHRITUDINOUS. 05

⋄

the Kyoto Sister Exchange Event was over.

the students and staff gave their farewells before departing to their own respective campuses.

since Gojo was now able to run his class with the 2nd years present, it was the perfect opportunity to formally introduce his neice to each person individually.

"(Y/n)! come here and meet your new classmates! I'm sure you'll enjoy having some friends!"

"i'm not a student though."

"you are now!" Gojo dragged (Y/n) to the group who were resting under some trees.

"Alright! obviously you met all of them, but you don't know their names. you clearly know Megumi over there, that's Yuuji and Nobara and Maki, Inumaki, and panda."

"it's nice to meet you all-"

"now that's done, i shall get going. Yaga needs me," Gojo cheerfully declared, leaving all his students the moment introductions were done.

he really vanished like a father making a trip to buy some milk.

"what a loser. say (Y/n), what's your relationship with Megumi? he never talks about himself," Nobara asked.

Megumi glared at his classmate for being so intrusive about their relationship.

"we grew up together when we were seven years old, but the time was cut short when the higher ups... requested for me."

"now that makes a lot more sense!" Yuuji exclaimed. "since you're a sorcerer (Y/n), what level are you?"

"i'm a special grade."

"just like Gojo-sensei? that's cool!"

everyone immediately admired her ranking and her unknown capabilities. Maki especially who strived to keep climbing the ladder despite her clan's efforts. not to mention, (Y/n) was a woman.

"i'm surprised the higher ups even gave you the title because of your circumstances," Maki remarked.

"is it that hard?" Yuuji questioned.

"not hard per say. it's just that, my father was disowned by the Gojo Clan, therefore I should have no affiliation with them or the sorcerer world. but, because oji-san took me in and i possess a curse technique that can counter his, it frightens them. that explains why they felt the need to take me."