ASPIRATION. 02

♥︎

♥︎. thank you for the support while this book was on pause!
♥︎. lowkey rethinking the plot bc im not satisfied with my plans 🤌
♥︎. any fluff concepts you guys want to see to build up plot?

Megumi laid in his bed with a book in hand. Mochi was resting on his stomach. the sorcerer recently picked up the hard copy from the closest library that he and (Y/n) had visited, 1 of few he checked out that day.

the younger Gojo was not in his room that most would expect. she was actually on a mission tasked specifically by the higher ups. it was never a pleasant announcement, especially for Mochi who had to stay back for precautions. so it was just some alone time with the samoyed and shikigami user.

Megumi flipped the page, finishing the chapter with the protagonist accepting his feelings for the 2nd lead.

now that he realized it, he started to select more romance genre books. in fact, he never checked out a romance book prior to this day.

some of the scenes now just seemed so serene.

the small gestures and touches between the 2 leads, the way their feelings were described, and the strong sense of love in the story made him lost in its contents.

growing up, he never got to experience the unconditional love that children received.

sure he had Tsumiki, but that wasn't what he was looking for.

it was something else, that something to fill his empty heart.

he sighed.

i'm asking for too much.

*knock knock knock*

"who is it?"

"it's me Fushiguro!" Yuuji exclaimed. "Inumaki and Panda-senpai are with me, can we come in?"

"no."

Mochi looked at Megumi who had placed the book over his eyes, waiting for the trio to magically dissappear.

he truly respected his upperclassmen, he really did. but as of lately, they were being more of a bother than they normally were.

the samoyed got up from the bed and leaped to door, unlocking the knob.

the door swung open, revealing the trio who were waiting patiently, expecting the white fluff to let them in, "thank you Mochi!"