DESIRE. 07

♥︎

♥︎. this chapter and future chapters will contain spoilers on a particular character
♥︎. I'm not sure how to end the book, so it may take some time again for me to update
♥︎. however, I'm more active posting on my Maki x reader book
♥︎. pls check it out n ty for the support on this book :)

"why are you mesmerized by him?"

[Y/n] sat across from Sukuna, back straight and legs crossed on the bench. her arms were folded, though rest against her chest. her black lens too rested against her nose, hiding her mesmerizing eyes from world around her.

Sukuna, however laid comfortably against the rubble.

her bright blue eyes carefully scanned the King of Curses. he had torn off Yuuji's uniform, leaving him bear chested with his signature markings exposed to everyone in the world to see. his particularly long and sharp nails were raking against the pebbles, as if he was choosing the right one to throw.

Though one would view this as a code red given the large threat that Sukuna posed to all of society, this situation was rather 'tamed'.

Yuuji and [Y/n] were initially sent out on a mission that left the boy to the brink of exhaustion. This moment of vulnerability allowed Sukuna to take over his body.

Knowing Sukuna, you would assume he'd wreak havoc and do something to piss off the higher ups. But that wasn't the case in the slightest.

He just wanted to 'talk'.

"what's there to not like about him? you clearly have a few things you could list," Sukuna smirked.

"you wanted to talk and so do I. you said you had the answers, I have the questions."

"you're nothing like your uncle. it's a good thing i'll give you that," he groaned. "Fushiguro's technique is a very interesting one, powerful too if I were to graciously compliment his gift. if only he knew how to control it better, he'd be so much stronger than majority of your incompetent sorcerers."

"don't you despise ALL jujutsu sorcerers?"

"I do, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize power and potential... just like you. you have potential and your lousy higher ups can't even see it. if you were mine to control I'd have no problem having you obliterate half the country. But that'd be no fun if I wasn't the one doing all the killing."