ASPIRATION. 01

♥︎

♥︎. thank you guys for getting this book to 1k!

♥︎. it literally accumulated 200 reads in 2 day ossbssksvh

♥︎. srsly tho, thank you! thank you to my silent readers and those who comment/vote, I know who you are <3

♥︎. i didn't have plans to release the next chapter yet, but bc we got this far, why not :)

"(Y/n) do you know what a boyfriend is?"

Maki, Nobara, and (Y/n) were out together enjoying another girl's day. today's schedule had them seated outside of a boba shop.

"a male who you have a good connection with, in this sense, friendship."

"no, I mean a boy no-space friend."

she simply blinked at the ginger.

"a male who you have a romantic relationship with."

"mhm, so anything between you and Fushiguro? you're the only person who can make him turn into a literal softie. that says something."

Mochi barked happily to agree with Nobara's point.

"i'm not sure you noticed this, but he gives you a certain look that he doesn't give to others. not even Yuta who is still away overseas," Maki spoke.

"how so?"

"like..." Nobara tried to think hard of the right word to use to describe the way he looked at their friend.

Megumi was pretty readable, but at the same time, not.

"his eyes soften," she spoke with a snap of her fingers.

"he tends to not scrunch his eyebrows together," Maki added.

"his pupils dilate."

"you two look at him that closely?"

"not like that! point is, he's obviously infatuated by you."

"i don't think so... i believe it's just the respect and care we have for another due to our circumstances and our pasts."

the 2 others girls looked at 1 another.

she's hopeless.