DESIRE. 06

♥︎

♥︎. I uploaded after like, a whole year- aha

"your name isn't Suguru is it? it's... Kenjaku right?" the voice smiled. she took a long look at the man before her, absorbing his defined physical features. Such a shame the original soul that once inhabited that body no longer ceased to exist.

"you're quite right, how did you know Izanami?" Kenjaku hummed in delight.

"I have eyes and ears everywhere, regardless if i'm not physically present," she giggled as she traced the crevices on her body.

what was once the body of the young Gojo sorcerer was now the body of a curse. wings stretched from the crown of her head. her nails, sharper than the most refined blade a craftsman could ever hone. her body was littered with slits, exposed like bad wounds, but showed no sign of bleeding or tearing.

"why did you bother to seal me? I'm sure you knew that such an object couldn't prevent even a god from escaping..." she clicked her tongue, unamused by the obvious. "you want something from me."

"indeed, that is correct. as you already know, Sukuna is the King of Curses, and those meddling sorcerers who are affiliated with your host are quite the hassle. I'd like you to get him to work with me, if not force him. as for those sorcerers, kill them. I feel as if this would be a win win situation, no?"

Izanami hummed at the statement with a smile. Kenjaku assumed the god before him agreed to his offer.

but he was dead wrong.

"who are you to order me around?" her soft smile fell instantly, transforming into a wicked grin.

as if gravity was being controlled, Kenjaku could feel the weight on his shoulders increase ten-fold. he fell to his knees, palms planted on the ground. the room echoed with his gasps and struggle for air, reaching no 1 but the woman who was putting him through this pain.

'what the?!-'

"you have one hell of a nerve. to think that you, a mere insect, could control a God to do your bidding? you're wrong~"

Izanami grabbed Kenjaku by the head and flung him into the wall, destroying a few layers as he flew across the area.

"you're all the same. you're all just like my so called husband. even to poor little [Y/n]. you all want us for something, only to discard us once we satisfy your agenda. no, I won't get Sukuna to join your side. your plan can go to hell, and so will you."