DESIRE. 05

♥︎

♥︎. happy new year!
♥︎. this chapter is a little lengthy to make up for my absence and I hope this meets all ur expectations!

♥︎. the text involves [Y/n]'s POV in a restating your whole life sense, so hopefully it's not cringe or anything :'D

♥︎. this chapter is not edited and mobile wattpad formatting sucks so expect a lot of grammatical errors and weird spacing

15 fingers total were consumed. 5 fingers away and Sukuna would be back in his original form as the king of curses.

"are you having fun over there Gojo? I'm just getting started," Sukuna cackled as he threw another fire ball.

the strongest sorcerer held his ground as he composed himself after the harsh and long battle between the king of curses.

shortly after his search for the others, he encountered Yuuji who wasn't Yuuji at all, but Sukuna himself. thus led to a fight between the two in their domains.

"what do you have to gain from this hah? wouldn't you want to look for your other fingers?"

"it's being taken care of as we speak. tell me, wouldn't you or rather, shouldn't you be saving your neice? i can't believe the so claimed strongest sorcerer couldn't save his only blood relative-"

Gojo landed a swift punch at the curse's face, forcing a good distance between them.

"shut up."

"seems like i hit a nerve," Sukuna smirked. "all this time, yet you nor those annoying higher ups understand what she is or what she's capable of," Sukuna threw an empowered punch at Gojo only for it to be blocked by the sorcerer.