The Strange Man Travel.

Kamar-Taj, 2017

           "Oh, you think you see through me, do you? Well, you don't

           "Oh, you think you see through me, do you? Well, you don't. But I see through you!!!"

An older Carina Agamotto watches from behind a wooden pillar as the Sorcerer Supreme slams her palm into the Strange man's chest while Mordo keeps his body from falling.

What the Ancient One is doing Carina had seen it plenty of times before, it's called Astral projection, an out-of-body experience that assumes the existence of another body, separate from the physical body and capable of travelling to non-physical planes of existence.

Carina hadn't had the pleasure to learn that yet, she hadn't had the pleasure to learn anything but meditation, which gets boring after the tenth time of doing so. She wishes she could learn magic instead of reading about it, not that she minded reading but would rather experience it.

Carina reads a lot.

Her favourite reads are the fashion magazines a few girls on the sanctum let her read over, Astronomy books, her favourite of the many in the library was Astronomina Nova and she liked Alchemy books.

Reading was one of many hobbies, along with drawing, stargazing and languages, that's when she's not studying, that is.

With another movement of the sorcerer's hand, Carina was snapped out of her thoughts and continued to watch as the Supreme pulls him back into his body.

The strange man gasps, looking around wildly. "What did you just do to me?!?"

"I pushed your astral form out of your physical form." The Ancient One said calmly.

"What's in that tea?" The man asks in suspicion, breathing heavily not believing what had just happened to be real. "Psilocybin? LSD?"

"Just tea. With a little honey."

"What just happened?" The strange man was breathlessly looking around the room.

"For a moment, you entered the astral dimension—" The Sorcerer Supreme explains to the man, walking closer to him.

"What??"

"—A place where the soul exists apart from the body." She added.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Asked the strange man, nervously.

"To show you just how much you don't know." The ancient one brings her hand to the man's forehead, her thumb in the middle of it, reaching his third eye. "Open your eye."

Carina sneaked from behind the pillar to the bookshelf to get a better view. Carina, as aforementioned, had seen the Ancient one astral project many people in the past but she hardly saw her sending them through the multiverse.

It was fascinating. The whole concept was.

The multiverse was something she had hardly read about, not because she doesn't want to but because there was not much information about it, Carina knows that the Multiverse is the aggregate of all dimensions and parallel realities in existence. Dimensions are just portions of reality within a universe, there are also parallel universes that coexist with one another, such as the mirror dimension, that dimension is a parallel dimension that allows the sorcerers to practice their magical abilities and fight without damaging the real world.